Windows 7 Launch Party at my house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Nobody caem to my Snow Leopard launch patry!!! :x:x:x:x:x I eat Apple with maltova alone! :x:x :( With Windowws you wll akll be sick with virus. iLuv Apple a day keeps doctr away.

too bad to see that even virus is neglecting iapple.

virus too stays away from rotten apple. apple is ialone in iroom with ijuice. :(

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Dude.....get a sense of humour......and 6000 aint cheap for most people.....u can get good harware for dat price.

i dont seem to get it... why people consider spending 6000 for software as getting robbed..
and they are fine with spending 6000 on hardware.. i think it is because u can easily get pirated software for free.... if hardware was available as easily ... by piracy.. then people would not even like to buy hardware calling it costly..
if u find windows 7 costly.. dont buy it..simple... use your old OS or get linux...
u will be able to survive without windows 7..

yo that was cool, I never knew that some one party's for M$:mrgreen:
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
You guys are all late for the party! Better luck with Windows 8. :) And the attendees were not provided with Windows 7 keys! :D

Check whether Windows 7 community launch is taking place in your city here :-

Windows 7 Community Launch

no launch party in Hyderabad, it has a one of the largest development center and most part of win7 was developed here:roll::twisted:

Last edited:
OP
soumya

soumya

In the zone
Here are some more photos :-

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2593/4046833448_41431077ba.jpg

Windows 7 Ultimate Box (Steve Ballmer's Signature Edition)

*farm4.static.flickr.com/3527/4046123665_b5462ec2d1.jpg

Ultimate Disc

Last edited:
M

mickyching

Windows 7 is best.Because it has better features then the other.And Windows 7 is a vast improvement from Vista as it takes up much less ram and has other optimizations such as fast booting times. I recommend Windows 7, and if you really don't want vista and don't want to wait for the final version of Windows 7, you can download a copy of the Release Candidate from the Microsoft website for free and use it up till June of 2010. I am working with the Release Candidate right now and so far I have absolutely no complaints, considering Im a heavy computer use with advanced software.

MANOfJosh

QA Professional
Well, Vista gets some of its bugs fixed n people buy that when sold as a new operating system , lol. :D

I have no interest in hurting other people's feelings, My post is just to showup the strategy of Microsoft.

A

ankit_1992s

First of all it is insanely high priced.
If people argue that it has more features than any other OS then let me tell you that most of those feature will not be discovered even by a advanced user much less by a basic home users.
And as for people saying that other people who think windows is costly should use Linux...it is free and there is surely a distro customised to the hilt for you (may you be anyone) so surely go for it.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Windows 7 is best.Because it has better features then the other.And Windows 7 is a vast improvement from Vista as it takes up much less ram and has other optimizations such as fast booting times. I recommend Windows 7, and if you really don't want vista and don't want to wait for the final version of Windows 7, you can download a copy of the Release Candidate from the Microsoft website for free and use it up till June of 2010. I am working with the Release Candidate right now and so far I have absolutely no complaints, considering Im a heavy computer use with advanced software.

Boots faster than Vista? Does it?

Watch : *www.youtube.com/watch?v=88aal60AqBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom