Windows 10 installation: windows could not apply unattended settings during pass [Offline Servicing]

Kirankp05

Broken In
Hi folks,

I bought ASUS R558UR. Facing the Win10 64 bit Installation issue:
"Windows 10: windows could not apply unattended settings during pass [Offline Servicing]" This occurs during the Installing updates phase while installing windows 10.

Please help me.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Re: Windows 10 installation: windows could not apply unattended settings during pass [Offline Servic

Thank the good Lord that you didn't waste your money on Harassement-Packard as some other user suggested you in that thread. Let's wait for the experts to answer your query.

OP
K

Kirankp05

Broken In
Re: Windows 10 installation: windows could not apply unattended settings during pass [Offline Servic

Thank the good Lord that you didn't waste your money on Harassement-Packard as some other user suggested you in that thread. Let's wait for the experts to answer your query.
:grin_NF:
I was having bit price constraint and also my friend has ASUS R558UF so felt good and bought.

:sad_NF: For now real issue is to solve this . . .
I was just going through following links for this. . .

Networking Tips Trick

*winreducer.lebonforum.com/t1566-solved-slimmingdown-windows-8-1-pro-x64-w ith-wrex-81-v1-2-3-0-offlineservicing-bug

But nothing strucking in my little brain :silly_NF:

Top Bottom