Window AC + Stablizer in 40k range

kartikoli

Busy!!
i need a window ac for my hot room which is around 200sqft and have direct sunlight on one side of a wall and sealing. Currently i was using voltas vertis 2Ton window ac and i never had any issue but now i have sold it as it started giving problem after 6yrs of use

Now i believe any good ac of 1.5Ton is sufficient for this room so looking for suggestion

What i want
- good cooling
- good ASS
- good build quality
- dont need star rated ac as my other ac does the job and i am ok with any star

I can shell out 30~35k and even more if the product is worth (we dont buy ac every yr.). I am currently looking at hitachi , general ac's but can go for other company if it packs a punch

SECONDLY need a suitable stabilizer for this AC ~5k budget (separate)

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Hitachi SAC Kampa Plus Split Ac 1.5TR - RAU318HTDD
Daikin 1.5 Ton 3 Star FTE 50 M
Panasonic CS/CU-YC18PKY 1.5 Ton 3 Star
GENERAL ASGA18AET

OP
kartikoli

kartikoli

Busy!!
brother i need window AC

please check this discussion and suggest
Window AC + Stablizer in 40k range | TechEnclave - Indian Technology Forum

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
I missed it, the best one then would be a Hitachi Window AC - 2.0TR Hitachi SUMMER - RAV322ESD - Buy Online with Best Prices @ Shopping.IndiaTimes.com
Or
Hitachi SUMMER TM-RAT518HTD Window AC | Hitachi 1.5 Ton Window AC

OP
kartikoli

kartikoli

Busy!!
there is a difference of 2k between QC & TM model please help me select. Right now i am too confused between O'General and Hitachi

Hitachi Summer TM 1.5 Ton Window AC - RAT518HTD - Buy Online with Best Prices @ Shopping.IndiaTimes.com
Hitachi Summer QC 1.5 Ton Window AC - RAV518HTD - Buy Online with Best Prices @ Shopping.IndiaTimes.com

OP
kartikoli

kartikoli

Busy!!
got quote from local market

carier 2star -25k
llyod 5 star - 26.5k
godrej 3star - 25.5k
bluestar 2star- 25k
hitachi QC 5star - 35k
ogeneral 3star -31k

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Im using a Hitachi Window AC for the last 9 years in one of the room,its cooling the same way as it used too,chills your bones and have never encountered a single problem though the AC is used heavily! Chuck that sluggish General,general bought from the Middle East are better than the crap we get here,honestly.

OP
kartikoli

kartikoli

Busy!!
Im using a Hitachi Window AC for the last 9 years in one of the room,its cooling the same way as it used too,chills your bones and have never encountered a single problem though the AC is used heavily! Chuck that sluggish General,general bought from the Middle East are better than the crap we get here,honestly.

totally agree with you as AC's from middle east are really good BTW which hitachi model are you using?

OP
kartikoli

kartikoli

Busy!!
guys give final verdict about this

Hitachi Summer QC 1.5 Ton Window AC - RAV518HTD - Buy Online with Best Prices @ Shopping.IndiaTimes.com

or is there anything i should still consider

going to place an order @ 31036

Top Bottom