Windoes Vista Beta 2 build 5384 ... a smal review ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

go_gamez

In the zone
has anyone seen a review on vista 5456..?i wanna read it before installing it..
also all u vista users please please tell how is u r boot scrreen ..cauz mine is completely a black blank screen...only microsoft copyrights 2006 wirtten and a loading going on..theres nothing else like window vista beta 2 written !! do u all also have the same boot screen ??or sumthin like windows xp ..

G

gxsaurav

^^ what u get is the real vista boot screen yet, that means without any logo

go_gamez

In the zone
so theres no logo in the vista boot screen...and will the final version also have this blank bootscreen ??

PrinceHeart

In the zone
I get the same black(blank) screen when it boots just saying - Microsoft Window @ 2006. After that there is a Windows Vista LOGO ( round windows logo with diff. colours in black background) shines for few sec and then it comes up to a green coloured screen saying - "Preparing your desktop" and then - the desktop. And its still be beta - So they will surely get feedback regarding the boot screen and make it more user friendly before its final release.

go_gamer: Noone else can give u a more nicer review other than microsoft : try these:
*www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/
*blogs.technet.com/windowsvista/

tech_mastermind: You can't download it from microsoft anymore. Sorry m8 !!
Read this : *www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/getready/preview.mspx

peace

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
@prince how much time did they take to deliver vista to u...
and did they give u product key too...did u pay extra for it..

PrinceHeart

In the zone
Came through FEDEX .. i think within 5 days. In a DVD BOX (white) with a paper slip - telling u the product key and some info on the DVD. 2 DVDs one of X86 and 1 of X64, both on the same side of the DVD BOX. Only paid Rs. 712.00 for everything including shipping.

cheerz

Here is a review from Techtree.com on Windows Vista:

*www.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=74768&cat_id=610

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom