WIN XP becomes slow after recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

choudang

Padawan
hi everybody .... i'm having a nightmare with my machine from last 4 days

i was hammerd when my PC restarted when i was playing NFS U2 and displays the BSOD. i recoverd the error.... and i have seen my TEMPTATION Boot screen after 36 hrs.

but after the recovery, my PC becomes slow for unknown region, i hv seen the services, all are ok. it takes times to open all the events. and all the games are become too slow just like a playing without Gr Card, NFS U2-- the races are become disturbed by stucking somewhere, Splinter Cell, Fisher makes catwalk when i put him to run in crunch. WS-WORD, Photoshop CS, all are talking more time compared to 4 days earlier....

what to do? what is the problem? should i have to make a clean installtion again? plz help

con_tester

Journeyman
What I can suggest...
Clean all temp files...
Restart..
Clean ur registry..
Restart..
Compact ur registry
Restart..
Go to Start-all programs- accesorries - System tool - Disk cleanup - Select ur OS Drive - Go to more option- Click on third cleanup option.

And after if this all could not solve ur problem than better reinstall all os...

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Yes even mine slows down for the 1st week or so and after i start all softwares, test and use em, nearly it takes a week for my collection, all speed returns to normal..

Also try GameXP's customization (xcept Cosmetic settings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom