Win a Nokia N97, join the Search for N Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziha786

Journeyman
hey guys, i missed the frist day of the quiz and could not answer the first question. is there any way i can still participate in the contest?

pntrajput

Right off the assembly line
hey Ziha 786,
hmmmm.. its a tricky situation. Ideally you should have taken aprt in all the 5 questions.
You can still part in the contest and answer everydays question.

but keep track of the quiz and answer the questions everday!
cheers

Last edited:

shaunmarl

hey you can take part.
its not an issue , i guess

i love the phone!
brilliant make and awesome homescreen!
i answered todays question, was easy!
cant wait for tomo's one!

talwar

Broken In
GUy's have you checked the day 3rd question. take chance for win the contest. the question is....
How much time would you spend on your computer if the only software you could run on it was the one that came pre-installed? Odds are not much.

Mobiles have transcended from being simple communication devices to portable computing devices. You can now accomplish complex tasks with your mobile, given the right software, platform and offering.

Nokia has launched their new OVi Store with all the goodies your phone never knew it wanted. The Ovi store is a smart guide to selecting software for your mobile, basing recommendations on your mobile model, your location and previous actions.The Nokia Ovi Store is like a virtual store that supports a range of content such as applications, games, videos, podcasts, widgets and more

It Has Clue Also, So find the Answer And Give Your Response.
For More Information Log on *www.searchforn.com/

songhuiying

That is one cool projection clock!

This clock projects the time, date, or temp on the wall or ceiling *www.liangdianup.com/clocks_1.htm some people call
it a ceiling clock but I call it a digital projection clock. I got the black one because at the time that was the only color
they had. But now they have them in black and also in white.

bradcapo1

I am not so knowledgeable about this matter. So i have to learn it. Thanks for the post.

taux pret auto - taux pret auto differe selon la rise en compte ... calculent automatiquement le taux pour un prêt automobile donne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom