Not open for further replies.
specs:
dual core 2.3
2gb ram
gigabyte 945gcm
POV 8600 gt
hdd1 : 160 WD
hdd2 : 360 segate

xp sp3 runs smoothly but 7 takes lots of time. normal time if hdd2 is removed.
hdd2 is defraged and fully scanned but still problem persists. plz help

Q2> how to burn .dmg image in windows ??

sauravrout

Right off the assembly line
i am a windows XP user. my previous digit were read by my system, but now a days i am unable to read the dvds. plz help me out. its urgent.

i am a windows XP user. my previous digit were read by my system, but now a days i am unable to read the dvds. plz help me out. its urgent.

same here, no options other than to change dvd writer

<<did u look at the original thrd.... no offence>>>

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

you need third party burning s/w like power iso or nero.

thnks power iso did the job. unregister though.. will use it if times comes again

khmadhu

change is constant!!
xp sp3 runs smoothly but 7 takes lots of time. normal time if hdd2 is removed.
hdd2 is defraged and fully scanned but still problem persists. plz help

may be u have installed to many applications or contains to many small files in the second drive.
try uninstalling unwanted applications and services.

the second disk is IDE or SATA..? whats the rpm of both disks.? r u facing this problem from beginning or happened suddenly?.

may be u have installed to many applications or contains to many small files in the second drive.

the hdd have two partition and contains only movies and one hosts a VM of linux. it is 15GB single file

the second disk is IDE or SATA..? whats the rpm of both disks.? r u facing this problem from beginning or happened suddenly?.

both SATA, SMART enabled. both r 7200 rpm

no prbs on XP, but win 7 (licensed) ver is giving the prb. installed only one week ago

scanned and defragged both hdd's on win 7 one by one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom