Will this game run on this configuration?

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@Dragoon

^^Not bcoz of the failure but bcoz people will take time to completely shift to Dx10 :)...

[offtopic] After a lot of time, we got a sensible discussion in the Gamerz section......thanks buddy :) [offtopic]

Dragoon

Broken In
[offtopic]Don't mention it....!![/offtopic]

I heard that the license registration of XP has been extended by Microsoft, does that mean that they will bring dx10 to xp soon?
[offtopic]I downloaded xp pro sp3 a few weeks ago.[/offtopic]

Dragoon

Broken In
Will Spore, Sims2, COD4, Dark Sector work on my PC?

Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 @ 1.80 GHz.
Windows XP Pro SP3
2294 MB RAM
Intel 82945G Express Chipset Family

Dragoon

Broken In
I'm so sorry dude, I didn't check it right.
That game is not for PC.

What about Merceneries 2?

Last edited:

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Dragoon said:
Isn't this going a lot off topic....!!
Dragoon said:
[offtopic]Don't mention it....!![/offtopic]

I heard that the license registration of XP has been extended by Microsoft, does that mean that they will bring dx10 to xp soon?
[offtopic]I downloaded xp pro sp3 a few weeks ago.[/offtopic]

Well, doesnt suit someone who starts and ends his post with Offtopic.

amrawtanshx said:
Thanks to IronManForever. :!:
You'll know that I aint that bad. :D

Ontopic => Well, when new DirectX is released, games released are always made such that they support both versions and hardware, but offer better visuals for newer DX version and hardware. Even DX 9 hardware(not 9.0c hardware but older) supports some low-end DX10 games AFAIK, such as NFS PS. (Not crysis of course.)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I was shocked to read the Hardware Requirements of GTA 4... Yep... Here is the list i found from link in the GTA Heaven thread...
Dual Core processor or better
2GB RAM
18GB:shock:(What they gonna do with 18GB!!!!!) free HDD space
512MB Direct3D 10 or Direct3D 9 Compliant Card...
:mad:

and i dont know exactly what is the Minimum Requirement to Play this as i only have a 7600GS 256MB DX9 card....:cry:
And a p4 HT proccy......:cry:
Obviously i have 2GB RAM....:p

I gotta change my proccy and my gfx card tooooooooo...........:twisted: atleast 10k.....

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I was shocked to read the Hardware Requirements of GTA 4... Yep... Here is the list i found from link in the GTA Heaven thread...
Dual Core processor or better
2GB RAM
18GB:shock:(What they gonna do with 18GB!!!!!) free HDD space
512MB Direct3D 10 or Direct3D 9 Compliant Card...
:mad:

and i dont know exactly what is the Minimum Requirement to Play this as i only have a 7600GS 256MB DX9 card....:cry:
And a p4 HT proccy......:cry:
Obviously i have 2GB RAM....:p

I gotta change my proccy and my gfx card tooooooooo...........:twisted: atleast 10k.....

Dude, its a sandbox game and it has a lot of texture and stuff and thus it will require space.....remember GTA:SA ?? It was one of the first games to come out on DVD while others still continued to be launched on multiple discs :D.

Ya, you seriously need a upgrade.

Consider the MSI P45 Neo-F + E7200 + Palit HD4850 :).

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
KPower Mania said:
Consider the MSI P45 Neo-F + E7200 + Palit HD4850 :).
5.5k+5.2k+10k = 20.7k:shock:

Its above my budget... May be like this one...
I spend a max of 12k on my upgrade..
So a proccy+GPU around 12k... Proccy - E7200..And GPU-????????Gimme some options around 6-7k....

Top Bottom