Will this game run on this configuration?

nix

hey guys which trackmania game will run on my pc. it has this config:
p3 800mhz
256MB ram
nvidia geforce 5500[pci-interface] 128MB g-card
40GB hard disk
so far the games that i ave been able to play are:
half life 2, medium-low settings
painkiller-ran good :)
max payne 2
mafia
cod
nolf spy in harms way...and others...

Pandie

Right off the assembly line
I'm having problems with NFS:HP2 & GTA:SA, my set-up is as follows:

Intel P4 1.7
Intel D845WN mobo
1GIG SDRAM, 400MHz FSB
EVGA GeForce 6200 256mb DDR AGP 8x
Sound Blaster Audigy LS 5.1
40GIG Samsung HD/5400 rpm with WIN XP home (upgrade) + SP2
80GIG WD Caviar HD/7200 rpm with WIN ME + SP1
Samsung DVD/R 16x
LG CD/RW 48x24x48x
500 watt ATX power supply

I've doubled the memory from 512mb, the XFX GeForce FX 5200 128mb DDR AGP 8x was replaced and the stock 180watt power supply has been removed.

NFS:HP2 - the screen freezes up for a few seconds and un-freezes during game play.
GTA:SA - the scenery in the distance is invisable and at times I catch up to the invisablity areas, the game play slows down and the audio for all vehicles disappears the longer I play.

Any ideas on a solution?

Thanks!

kamjag007

is there any way Splinter Cell Chaos Theory will work on a Geforce4 MX 440SE 128MB, i heard if you change back to older drivers for the card it may work but i cant seem to find them. It gives a shader model error.

coolsunny

Journeyman
hi guys,

what r the config reqd. for prey. is it run in my config.i think more ram reqd.
quake 4 does not run in my config ....

A

AmbarD

u need 2 GB Ram for VERY good performance and also a graphics card minimum like 7600GS
this wud cost u 15k

icecool

Broken In
What the hell is wrong with Penumbra?

digit provided penumbra in this months edition.the game installs properly .But when i run it ,it runs well till the story ends but just as the intro story finishes the game closes by itself.YYYYYYYY????????
My config

P-4 3.00gigs
512 MB ram
Intel 915G motherboard with 128 MB onboard graphics memory

Ben Jacob

yeah might be with poor graphics and effects that harm your PC

You should youse a compatable graphic card for better perfomance

Austin06

HP dv5200TX
Graphics :
Nvidia GeForce Go7400
Up to 128MB discrete + 128MB shared memory for >= 512MB system memory

umm.. do u think i can play games like quake 4?

n do u think that i can play all games on this lappy in general (i dun mean literaly all games but a majority of 'em?)....

P.S : Intel 1.73GHz Duo core processor, 1GB (2X512) RAM (667 MHz), 100GB HDD (5400rpm).... :D

Last edited:

paul_007

Padawan
kamjag007 said:
is there any way Splinter Cell Chaos Theory will work on a Geforce4 MX 440SE 128MB, i heard if you change back to older drivers for the card it may work but i cant seem to find them. It gives a shader model error.

SC chaos theory wont run in ur PC because gforce mx dont have pixel shader support and the game requires it, u need to have at least gforce 5 series card

Anand_RF

Journeyman
You can go measure out your "rig's" performance, see if it can run a game or a program here - *www.systemrequirementslab.com. Just click the Can you run it button, then choose a game/program in the next page, then you'll get the results after a brief test.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
AmbarD said:
will FEAR and ES Oblivion work on the foll?
Compaq Presario SR1930IL
FEAR will run smoothly on ur PC with Dual Core, provided that you set all the Graphics Settings to MINIMUM in the game.

About Oblivion, i dont have any idea. Sorry.

I dont think FEAR will run on this PC, Compaq Presario SR1702IL (only 256MB RAM)

Last edited:

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I am having problems running Grand theft auto on my laptop It is a Lenovo R52 wit celeron 1.5 GHZ and 512 MB RAm any suggestions?

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
GTA 3 ... the problem is that the game is running very slow. it frames even at the lowest settings ..

I am not sure about the graphics card ... the vendor says it is an onboard one

Top Bottom