Will this game run on this configuration?

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
@navjotjsingh

i have completed maxpayne 2 on my tnt riva 32mb card n runs smoothly..so i guess it will run on ur pc as well

btw will gta sa n nfs u2 run on my pc???
p4 1.6 ghz/256ddr/tnt riva 32mb

reply asap

arunbj

Broken In
@painkiller

Sorry boss but nfsug2 will not play (reaaaal pain) on Riva tnt, even nfsug1 will also not run.
My friend had same card and had to change his card to play it.
U must have atleast Geforce 2.I think even GTA SA will not run but I am not sure.

arunbj

Broken In
GXSAURAV wrote

No the matrix won't run on Intel onboard gfx

@GXSAURAV

I just found out I can play Enter the Matrix on any intel mobo with onboard GFX. There is a patch for intel mobos on ATARI site. Hope it helps all the guys with intel boards[/quote]

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
Re: Will DS II run on this?

GameAddict said:
Hi Gamerz,

Will Dungeon Siege II run on my config.:

Intel 1.6 GHz
265 RAM
845GL

and if not, what should I increase to make it run okay?

GA

Has somebody played Dungeon Siege II ? Let me know, please!

GA

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
OOps missed the FSB ! sorry enoomai.

Well it suits the game well though high res wont be smooth ...

Yes it will run though not very smoothly but...(high res is not good ((800x600) is fine) )

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Ur siggy says 800mhz (or is it underclocked ? from 2.4)

The 800 MHz is the FSB he is talking about. How on God's Earth can you UNDERCLOCK a 2.4 GHz CPU to 800 MHz, and even if such a thing WERE possible, why would anyone except a TOTAL moron want to do something like that. Do think before you post.

shivaranjan.b

In the zone
It is 800 MHz FSB and processor is 2.4 Ghz Northwood core.

I am correcting my siggy. And i can underclock my system to 833 Mhz and overclock to 3.01 Ghz. I usually undeclock my system when i leave it long time for downloads like overnight.. And clock it back to normal 2.4 Ghz when i am using it. And overclock it to 2.91 Ghz when i need to encode some videos...

@enoonmai and @QwertyManiac thank you for pointing the mistake in the siggy....

@enoonmai
You could have told your message little politely..... Please do not take in wrong sense...

Now again the same question will it run??????

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
shivaranjan.b said:
Now again the same question will it run??????
Again a small question Whats the entire specs?
If its in your Sig then its missing. :(
Assuming you are on a Onboard Video memory then Doom 3 must run on a total low resolution and Hl2 might just pass on 800x600 delivering roughly 25-30 Fps.

shivaranjan.b

In the zone
@allwyndlima
see my rig config..

Intel Pentium 4 2.40C @ 800 Mhz FSB,On Asrock P4i65GV, 512 MB Transcend DDR 400 Mhz,160 GB Seagate SATA,120 GB Samsung PATA
GeForce FX5500 256MB,LG GCE-8525B,52x32x52x,Lite-On SOHW-1633S DVD Burner
Creative 2.1 Inspire Series,Syncmaster 17" 793MB

Regards,
Shiva Bond

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Perfect.The rig will easily be able to pull these games off at 800x600 resolutions.Though expect Hl2 to perform a lil better than Doom 3. :D

akshayasok

Right off the assembly line
I have a P4 3.00Ghz Intel Original Mobo with Intel Extreme Graphics 2 with 512 mb ram and 80 gb and i wanna know which all new games will run on it . I was able to HL2 above 100fps at 800x600 and it played pretty nicely. SO will i be able to play GTA SA , Dungeon Seige II , POP:WW, NFSUG2,Doom 3,TrackMania Sunrise and other new games i have the download links and some of their cds too so iwanna know which all ones i can downlaod or install

saketkutta

Broken In
Man the Driver 3 requirement Sucks
it needs a T&L capable card with pixel shading effets
"Run Shocked Shocked The Games will choke.....no no no not choke.....but will Freeze to death on such config.The whole system config is the Bottleneck pal better upgrade it or it wont so you any good for the latest games."

all game will run fine
i have 600mhz 256ram and gf2mx except sot all will run

saketkutta

Broken In
Hey Does Battlefield Vietnam Run n my configuration
P III 600
ram 256
video gefrce 4 mx 4000 128 mb
tht's all
bye
and checkt ut the new name of pop3
PRINCE OF PERSIA : THE TWO THRONES

pirates1323

In the zone
Which games I c play on XFX Geforce4 MX 4000 64 MB

Ple... can anyone list all the new games tht I can play on my XFX Geforce4 MX 4000 64 MB...... including half life 2 and doom 3 ..... which I can play....

Top Bottom