Will this game run on this configuration?

giprabu

In the zone
you will be able play almost all games but it's recommended that if you can change your cpu to c2d 7xxx series ie say a c2d e7500 as your cpu is a real bottleneck for your gfx card.

what kind of games do you like to play ??

For TPS try - The saboteur, GTA IV, Assassin's Creed II - really a great game.

For strategy start with Company of heroes :p

---------- Post added at 06:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

you will be able play almost all games but it's recommended that if you can change your cpu to c2d 7xxx series ie say a c2d e7500 as your cpu is a real bottleneck for your gfx card.

can you suggest some finest shooters like battlefield bad company 2 ??
BFBC 2 had stunning graphics and i was not able to move away from my system .. completed in a day ...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^

Call of Duty ( COD ) Modern Warfare 2
COD 4 Modern Warfare
COD 5 World at War
Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway
COD 2
COD 1

Try them out ( in the sequence I've suggested ) and you would like them very much :p

giprabu

In the zone
^^

Call of Duty ( COD ) Modern Warfare 2
COD 4 Modern Warfare
COD 5 World at War
Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway
COD 2
COD 1

Try them out ( in the sequence I've suggested ) and you would like them very much :p

tel me what'll happen in COD series if we mistakenly shot our own troop mates?
will they be dead or be alive like BFBC2 ?

and what about the out health regaining technique ?
should we need consume any "medic" packages in order to regain our health or just wait for 3 to 4 seconds in a secured manner and your health will be restored automatically ??

and will the enemies die in one single shot if it was a head shot ??

cause all the above asked things made BFBC2 lovely and realistic which is not common among other FPS games (say, Far cry 2)..

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
In COD series if you shoot your allies the mission will be failed and you will have to restart from the last checkpoint.

COD has auto healing system like BFBC2 ( except COD 1 - you have to use medics ).

If you can use proper guns but in general 3-4 shots is enough for them.

One personal experience - The Music in COD6 Modern Warfare 2 is really great ( even better than BFBC2 )

Buddy just try out COD series in the order I've suggested - you won't be disappointed and you will fell in love with the COD series for sure :p

vamsi8889

Right off the assembly line

---------- Post added at 06:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

Sorry for late reply. My proccy got real hot, temps went till 85C!! and fan also didn't work. I thought of changing the proccy nd would u believe it!! I got the same one.. c2d e7500.. which i see is the same as u recommended.

For TPS try - The saboteur, GTA IV, Assassin's Creed II - really a great game

Well I would like playing racing and sports games.Currently i only have motogp 2008. Can I try playing any of the recent games ( latest fifa version or even cricket new version was relased recently, i guess) without any lags?

ajai5777

Youngling
Sports games wont take much resources.Latest soccer games like FIFA 10,PES 10 can easily be played in a p4 with a low end graphic card.But racing games will take some resources.

vamsi8889

Sports games wont take much resources.Latest soccer games like FIFA 10,PES 10 can easily be played in a p4 with a low end graphic card.But racing games will take some resources.

But Ashes Cricket 2009 with my Pentium D proccy took almost 10mins to even load the initial menu :cry:

Will try FIFA 10, hope u r words come true! :)

Can u please tell me the edition of NFS till which i can play. Thank you.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ vamsi8889 - Have you bought the cpu yet ie e7500 - if not then get it.

As you have said your current cpu is getting too hot I think it's throttling to save it-self by reducng speed - that's why you are getting high game loading time.

For sports and racing game ( provided you have a decent gfx card ) try these :

Cricket 07
FIFA 10
SuperBike Championship ( SBK X ) 10
NFS Shift
DiRT 2
Split Second
Blur

vamsi8889

@ vamsi8889 - Have you bought the cpu yet ie e7500 - if not then get it.

Yes, I have already bought the CPU.

For sports and racing game ( provided you have a decent gfx card ) try these :

Cricket 07
FIFA 10
SuperBike Championship ( SBK X ) 10
NFS Shift
DiRT 2
Split Second
Blur

Thanks for recommendations,will surely try them out!

P.S: I do have a gfx card. It is GeForce 9800GT (hope its decent even by the latest standards).

pappupager

hi
i have TRUE CRIME-streets of LA.
i have no graphic card but i know about 3D analyzer.so i can solve this problem with 3D analyzer but not succeed .
so can u tell the setting made in 3D analyzer.

pappupager

op.sy-XP SP3
processor-Intel pentium 4
CPU speed-3.06 GHz
and graphics adapters-intel 82865G graphics controller
RAM-512MB

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
The game should run with your onboard gfx - Update your DirectX and gpu drivers - have you tried that ?

If the game is not running then what error message your are getting without using 3D Analyzer ??

As for running this game with 3D Analyzer try these settings :

Under Hardware Limits Enable these settings :

Emulate HW Tnl cap
Emulate other DX 8.1 caps
Emulate Pixel shader caps
Emulate DXt features

pappupager

i'm update the directx 9.0c
but i have no graphics card.
i am enable all the settings that you gave me but still not run the game.
and without 3D analyzer the msg is"NO Capable 3D Hardware found on your system.The game require Direct3D compatible Hardware that Support that either T&L or vertex and pixel shader version 1.1 or higher".

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
The settings I've mentioned you should have run this game as I've ran bloodrayne using these settings on a g33 mobo :p

What error message you are getting by using 3D Analyzer ??

The setting Emulate HW Tnl cap , Emulate other DX 8.1 caps , Emulate Pixel shader caps should fix the error you are getting without a gfx card.

Try to run the game these settings added :

emulate bump map caps
emulate max sim texture

put in the Vendor and Device ID of Geforce FX 5900 Ultra.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
i'm update the directx 9.0c
but i have no graphics card.
i am enable all the settings that you gave me but still not run the game.
and without 3D analyzer the msg is"NO Capable 3D Hardware found on your system.The game require Direct3D compatible Hardware that Support that either T&L or vertex and pixel shader version 1.1 or higher".

Either you didn't enable the T&L in the 3D Analyser or your On-board GFX don't have enough guts to run this game.

Hey, if you wanna GFX card i can give you my HD4670 for 5k...:Fingerx: :D

Top Bottom