Will this game run on this configuration?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I guess i'm hearing the name for the first time.Btw i was referring to the main stream games.I have yet to see a Demo crack release.Before this leads to an off-topic Illegal Cr@p discussion lets just cut the talk short out here.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
K u r right coz we got warnin round the corners...

But runnin HL2 on 256 will heat up the sys too much wont it ?

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
i need to know whwther HALFLIFE 2 and DOOM 3 runs on my config

PENTIUM 2.8 HT
512 RAM
INTEL 865
EXTREME 2

i had installed doom 3 demo and it ran pretty ok with all the eyecandy turned off ... i dont know bout halflife 2 i had the demo but it asked for a register from the net before playin ..... so i didnt bother ..... is their a crack for that ..... plz provide

u should be able to play it at the settings it auto-detects ... dont try changing the settings .. if u do then the game will crash after evry load point ....

And dont talk about cracks in a public forum ...

paul_007

Padawan
my frnds config is:

p4 2.8 ghz, 128mb ddr (266mhz) with only 8 mb onboard memory, will increasin the ram to 256 mb extra and changing onboard memory to 32 mb do any benefit to games??

thnx

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
my frnds config is:

p4 2.8 ghz, 128mb ddr (266mhz) with only 8 mb onboard memory, will increasin the ram to 256 mb extra and changing onboard memory to 32 mb do any benefit to games??

thnx

he'll only be able to play the games he's currently playing now at better fps .. thats all....

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
Will DS II run on this?

Hi Gamerz,

Will Dungeon Siege II run on my config.:

Intel 1.6 GHz
265 RAM
845GL

and if not, what should I increase to make it run okay?

GA

G

gxsaurav

No the matrix won't run on Intel onboard gfx

I just played the Chronicle of Riddik demo found in chip may DVD

Settings

1024X768 2X AA, Application controlled Anistropic filtering, Shader Model 2.0 at 85 Hz refresh rate

During benchmark, it gave me an average of 35 frames on my FX5900XT, dam this game is taxing,

during heavy battle sceans, the frame rate dropped to 16 fps

Runnin P4 3.06 GHz with Gigabyte FX5900XT, 1 GB DDR 333 Memory & Windows XP SP2

The shadows are too dark, just like doom3, GeForce 6 series supports Soft shadows due to SM3.0

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
I just played the Chronicle of Riddik demo found in chip may DVD

Settings

1024X768 2X AA, Application controlled Anistropic filtering, Shader Model 2.0 at 85 Hz refresh rate

During benchmark, it gave me an average of 35 frames on my FX5900XT, dam this game is taxing,

during heavy battle sceans, the frame rate dropped to 16 fps

Runnin P4 3.06 GHz with Gigabyte FX5900XT, 1 GB DDR 333 Memory & Windows XP SP2

first of all ... COTR : EFBB doesn't support aa .. even if u force it ..... and u should be able to get better fps dude .... i get over 50 always with my 6600GT at 1280*768 with everything maxed out .... ofcourse with sm2.0 enabled ...

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
hi all,

will nfs u2 or gta sa run on my system? my spec r as follows:

1.6 Ghz p4
256 ddr ram
32mb tnt riva pro

thanx in advance

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl

1.6 Ghz p4
256 ddr ram
32mb tnt riva pro

what onboard graphics do you have ???? i never saw it on a RivaTNT card .. but it sure runs fine on Intel Extreme Graphics[/i] ie. on boards with 845 chipset ......

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
hey deathvirus

i got nvidia tnt riva pro with 32mb dedicated memory...will i be able to run nfs u2 and gta sa :roll:

paul_007

Padawan
I have 256MB RAM with Intel 845GVSR 64MB Onboard Graphics with P4. Will Max Payne 2 run on my system?

yeah it will run perfectly i've played it myself on 128mb ram intel845 32 mb onboard but dont go beyond 800x600 resolution

paul_007

Padawan

1.6 Ghz p4
256 ddr ram
32mb tnt riva pro

what onboard graphics do you have ???? i never saw it on a RivaTNT card .. but it sure runs fine on Intel Extreme Graphics[/i] ie. on boards with 845 chipset ......

r u serious , will GTA SA run on intel 845 onboard grafix

Top Bottom