will my pc play them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
no topic

Well, I have almost the same config as you, except for a gforce 4 mx440 128 MB.

Most of the direct x 8 games should work with you. But I am really not sure about Deus X, is it the same as invisible war? cause I think that requires some pixel shaders and whatnot which your card wont have..

OP
harish_21_10

harish_21_10

In the zone
Re: no topic

goobimama said:
Most of the direct x 8 games should work with you. But I am really not sure about Deus X, is it the same as invisible war? cause I think that requires some pixel shaders and whatnot which your card wont have..
I already played Deus X long back and almost completed it too.
I bought UT2004 and it is working good enough.Not up to its level but is playable.

KHUBBU

Journeyman
Hi Harish,
I have one question:

R u going to buy the original versions of the games? :shock:

harish_21_10 said:
Seems like u never had an original game :lol: :lol: :?:

ya thats true. only Demonstar was the original game that I ever played.

Btw i hate aliens and hate killing them also, so I dont like HL2 and Doom 3. So I'm more satisfied than others who want to plat these games :wink: .

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Re: no topic

harish_21_10 said:
I already played Deus X long back and almost completed it too.
I bought UT2004 and it is working good enough.Not up to its level but is playable.

Well U Can Tweak Some Graphic Settings in The Game for Some amount of Boost.....Cause If U had a better Processor Then U would have definetly got Some Better Fps Mate.....but Anyways Try it on a low resolution and Try to Turn Off Those Shadow Settings and other Eye Candy....As The More Of These Settings Enabled The More The Load On Ur Graphic Card and More The Loss In Frame Rates 8)

perk_bud

Journeyman
try nfs 5 superb and most realistic game ever by electonic arts so far.The
physics r so real that the car will run on two tyres if u hit the wall from one side. the missions are also great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom