will it support 1080p

bestpain

good advicer
i have a Sony BRAVIA 32 inches HD LCD KLV-32BX350 Television - Sony: Flipkart.com tv...and going to buy 7850 2gb ....can i play at 1080p with it....

Rajat Giri

Journeyman
TV you mentioned have 1280 x 768 resolution 768p...not 1080p..You can play all games on that TV with HD 7850 2GB

OP
bestpain

bestpain

good advicer
then maybe i shall stick with hd 7770 because my tv does not support 1080p....my monitor is 15.6 inch

tkin

Back to school!!
then maybe i shall stick with hd 7770 because my tv does not support 1080p....my monitor is 15.6 inch
Yeah, unless you really want to push games like Crysis 3 to uber settings like 8xMSAA etc, 7770 will work fine for almost all games.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
If you want to maintain your current quality settings throughout, you cant use the term 'future proof'.
Buy the best you can within your budget and enjoy.
7770 is good for its price and for the time being.

OP
bestpain

bestpain

good advicer
HD7850 isn't overkill for a 768p 720p display.

plz change ur pic it looks like any girl having black hairs all over her private part....seriously
there is 5.5k differnce in both cards if i get more 5k i will buy 7850.....my father is giving just 20 k and rest is my savings

tkin

Back to school!!
plz change ur pic it looks like any girl having black hairs all over her private part....seriously
there is 5.5k differnce in both cards if i get more 5k i will buy 7850.....my father is giving just 20 k and rest is my savings
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What are the components do you wish to purchase? If you're looking for complete configuration, please start a new thread.

Top Bottom