Will Apple's IMAC Survive in India Industry Standards ?

IMAC a Doom or Deem ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

go4inet

In the zone
Hey Guys !

I just wanna share something that must be interesting to you guys !
Well most of us use Pentium & AMD runnig Windows nor Lindows ! lol !

But what abt apple's I MAC ? I guess the Support for GUI is best in IMAC but i also found to be that Windows is user friendly ! But IMAC OS is amazing and had some stunnig GUI ! Whenever u gotta chance to watch IMAC dont miss that :idea: ! Coz its worth upgradding ! So tell me guys will IMAC catch an market in Indian Industry ! Support ur answers by telling atleast one good reason, why it is and why it is not !

Have fun ! I-MAC >>>> Intelligence -Made @ Computer (Guess ??)

Unreal dude

Right off the assembly line
if ppl like u exist only then can imac exist:

MY SCHOOL IMAC:
1 ghz 256 kb cache g4
256/512 mb ddr 266
40gb sapce
dvd rw
lcd 17" screen

retailed for about 120000 about 8months ago.

borg

In the zone
Hmmm... The Macintosh is an excellent computer. It is a work of art, but hey it won't suit everyone. Cost is a major setback. Who would want to go for a Rs. 100000 computer when all they want to do is browse the net & run an office suite?. Also Macintosh is not the best computer for games. The gaming library of the Mac is like a microscopic bacteria compared to the what is available for PC. I don't think Apple is going to do anything big here for atleast a few years.

rock_ya_baby

Broken In
Borg, Macs are primarily used in fields like grafix editing, DTP, Audio/video editng, music...etc so gaming is still the last thing on mac ppl's mind I guess...

Digit ppl must be having macs, tell us byte..or.. raaabo

sunmysore

Journeyman
TheMask said:
i am a value-for-money type :wink:

Though, they look cool, i wud rather have a PC and assemble it myself :wink:

Me tooooooooo

Although the iMac looks cool, I'm sure its not reliable with the "ALL STUFFED IN THE MONITOR" scheme

sunmysore

Journeyman
TheMask said:
i am a value-for-money type :wink:

Though, they look cool, i wud rather have a PC and assemble it myself :wink:

Me tooooooooo

Although the iMac looks cool, I'm sure its not reliable with the "ALL STUFFED IN THE MONITOR" scheme

Unreal dude

though my school mac is very sleek & it LCD is amongst the best in the world(140 to 160 degrees angle, exellent img quality) but it retails around 120000- 150000(the correct price- most chances)
mainly used for graphics, net etc . Gaming is not so well on it evemthugh it has a 64mb mx , 512 ddr ram, around a 1.6 ghz(1 ghz of mac)

Unreal dude

though my school mac is very sleek & it LCD is amongst the best in the world(140 to 160 degrees angle, exellent img quality) but it retails around 120000- 150000(the correct price- most chances)
mainly used for graphics, net etc . Gaming is not so well on it evemthugh it has a 64mb mx , 512 ddr ram, around a 1.6 ghz(1 ghz of mac)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom