wifi connection using n82

Status
Not open for further replies.

heartripple

In the zone
yestreday i got my n82 black.

now there is a wifi antena 50 meters away from my home.and i want to know how to connect my mobile to that antena.

please consider me as newbie at multimedia phone.:D

magneticme200

In the zone
yestreday i got my n82 black.

now there is a wifi antena 50 meters away from my home.and i want to know how to connect my mobile to that antena.

please consider me as newbie at multimedia phone.:D
thre ll be a "wlan" application in any of the menus..!!
search for the same..!
open it up...it ll show u whthr u ll be able to connct to the antenna u r talking bout..!
thn if it says tht it has enough strength..thn go to ur browser...open eny website..it ll ask for a connection...thre u ll have the wi-fi antenna as an option(if the antenna is in range) choose the same..and u ll start browsing..!

OP
heartripple

heartripple

In the zone
thre ll be a "wlan" application in any of the menus..!!
search for the same..!
open it up...it ll show u whthr u ll be able to connct to the antenna u r talking bout..!
thn if it says tht it has enough strength..thn go to ur browser...open eny website..it ll ask for a connection...thre u ll have the wi-fi antenna as an option(if the antenna is in range) choose the same..and u ll start browsing..!

:D
i have done the same last night but there was no antena detected so i thought i have to change some settings.

i think 50 meters away from wifi antena i can have enough strength for browsing.:D

rajhot

S60 rocks
Try to check the connection ..10metres from the antenna..Wi-fi won't work properly from such a long distance

OP
heartripple

heartripple

In the zone
Re: it's very useful article, thanks.

can you kindly PM your MSN to me, thank you.

what r u sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom