wi fi extender

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^ You could go in for Comfast CF-WR150N at other sites such as
VeedeeDirect | Bluethooth Devices, Car Chargers, Wif provided that the device is available.
It has the good feature of not having any clutter of cables,and hassle free configuration.
It is compatible with all types of wifi-router + modems,be it Netgear,TP-Link,D-Link,etc...

Broken In
^ You could go in for Comfast CF-WR150N at other sites such as
VeedeeDirect | Bluethooth Devices, Car Chargers, Wif provided that the device is available.
It has the good feature of not having any clutter of cables,and hassle free configuration.
It is compatible with all types of wifi-router + modems,be it Netgear,TP-Link,D-Link,etc...

Can we use such type of wifi repeaters with LAN cable?

For example, I have JioFi device. Can this wifi repeater catch wifi signal and give internet connectivity to my TP-Link router through its LAN port (to share internet with all the wired network devices I have) ?

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Can we use such type of wifi repeaters with LAN cable?

For example, I have JioFi device. Can this wifi repeater catch wifi signal and give internet connectivity to my TP-Link router through its LAN port (to share internet with all the wired network devices I have) ?

YES, of course.
Myself using (Comfast CF-WR150N)it for the last 2 years,WITHOUT ANY ISSUES.

I do have the JiO JioFi2 wifi/mifi device and also using it through JiO 4G sim.
Simply put,you can connect the JioFi2 with a (micro-usb to usb) cable using it on a Laptop or Desktop-PC.
Never used JioFi2 with a RJ45 LAN cable(through a LAN adapter),but Comfast CF-WR150N works like a charm if you connect a RJ45 LAN Cable. In fact it does have a LAN port too.

Top Bottom