Why the insecurity about looks, age and skin colour (marriage/relationships)?

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Indians cry and make a big issue when they face racism and discrimination in a foreign land. And these same people discriminate their own kind on the basis of color and caste. Hypocrites I say, F***ING hypocrites.....

I agree with chetan. I don't think it is racism to like fairer girls. I mean I respect all girls but when it comes to a relationship, I will certainly choose a girl who is fair and beautiful. It's my personal choice. Everyone else has theirs. You cannot call it racism if majority of population like fair girls.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
this whole issue nothing but the way of our thinking....:|

fair attracts obviously & we cannot deny this fact...but Love marriages breaks this barrier of color :wink:

Personally, I don't mind if I marry a black girl. But my parents will surely ask how you fell in love with her. And I have noticed one thing,if a girl is not good looking,say fat, no guy will talk to her, but not the same case with guys, if guy isn't good looking,people will talk unless he start first. youngsters are choosing friends(not love) based on their looks. I'll say to those kind of people,grow up.

wrong thinking :duh:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
this whole issue nothing but the way of our thinking....:|

fair attracts obviously & we cannot deny this fact...but Love marriages breaks this barrier of color :wink:

wrong thinking :duh:

I didn't say anything wrong. I have noticed it a lot of times.

Hrishi

People with fairer skin will have genes to produce fair toned offspring ( Maybe ).
Why do people prefer well built persons , with muscles and 6-pax abs and good height and don't like obese and stunted ones ? Why are men attracted to wom**n with big ****s ??
Love happens between behaviour and brain , like happens between physical appearance. { general case.}

You will like a lady with good physical appearance but it doesn't necessarily implies that you"all fall in love with her.

Hatred and discrimination based on skin tone may not be in our genes but giving preference to fair skin tone definitely is.
While there may be several exceptions in this case as well :)

Last edited:

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Even in black tribes in Africa , the lesser black girl is mostly preferred by men .

(Read in some survey somewhere)

axes2t2

I am a cat
That AcceleratorX is a closet feminist.

I don't need to point out that his opening post of the thread is a bunch of bull because Chetan1991 ripped him apart.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
That AcceleratorX is a closet feminist.
I don't need to point out that his opening post of the thread is a bunch of bull because Chetan1991 ripped him apart.

@axes2t2 the funny part is I know few women(aged: 22+) who considers themselves modern feminists & protests this fair skin tone business, however they wont wants to be with a dark handsome guy.

@AcceleratorX our male genes operates like this: fair skin tone(implies health) + big b**bs = potential healthy offspring
on female side it's like : tall + handsome = can give better protection to offsprings

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@axes2t2 the funny part is I know few women(aged: 22+) who considers themselves modern feminists & protests this fair skin tone business, however they wont wants to be with a dark handsome guy.

@AcceleratorX our male genes operates like this: fair skin tone(implies health) + big b**bs = potential healthy offspring
on female side it's like : tall + handsome = can give better protection to offsprings

:lol:

I had this thought when i was in college, but once i get into job, it changed. I realized no matter what their skin color is, girls are PITA and better to go with one who loves and respect you, rather than one who is so fair and treat you like sh1t.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
^ wish carefully. today's girls though it's very sad but chooses with money in mind so no matter how you look if you earn hefty you will get one beatiful girl .

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^ wish carefully. today's girls though it's very sad but chooses with money in mind so no matter how you look if you earn hefty you will get the best girl.

Bro, i am married and i am happy to say, i got the right girl, who never look for my wallet. She is the most understandable person i've ever met and i am damn happy. So, i guess i can say this. :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

I had this thought when i was in college, but once i get into job, it changed. I realized no matter what their skin color is, girls are PITA and better to go with one who loves and respect you, rather than one who is so fair and treat you like sh1t.
u can't say that in front of your wife....:mrgreen:

Hrishi

Totally Agree , most of them are PITA.Way too much complaining.
Although I haven't been to the later part yet but I will also prefer to choose one with better behavior and understanding over personality .

^ wish carefully. today's girls though it's very sad but chooses with money in mind so no matter how you look if you earn hefty you will get one beatiful girl .

Things have always been like that way. It's just that we grow up and realized the fact.
Earlier girls didn't had that much freedom to choose and decide.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
So dark skin's not healthy ??? :lol:

Top Bottom