why is this happenind??SOS SOS....urgent help required

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamtheone

Journeyman
from the past few days i am getting this strange problem which i never encoutered before.when trying to run applications or anything,a message props up
The system DLL user32.dllwas relocated in memory.The application will not run properly.the relocation occured because DLL.C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll occupied an address range reserved for Windows system DLLs.The vendow supplying DLL should be contacted for a new DLL.

it happenes everytime i try to do anything like starting the calculator and some other applications like installing a new game.and then this message appears and that application closes itself.frankly i dont know what kind of applications is this posing a problem to..i mean i can run games or softwares which are already installed on my pc but i cant install anything new.
pls pls help me.this is really irritating.i cant install COD4 which i just bought but not able to play.
i dont have a clue why is it happening,what is it related to,and how to solve the problem so pls pls help me.its really urgent

here's a creenshot of what the message looks like
*i111.photobucket.com/albums/n152/utkarsh/untitled.jpg

once again pls help me guys.its really urgent.m dying to play COD4......

p.s-sorry for the size,i dunno how to post thumbnails

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
iamtheone said:
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

moz-screenshot-2.jpg

moz-screenshot-3.jpg
The links point to your local drive

Upload the pics in imageshack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom