• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

why is this happenind??SOS SOS....urgent help required

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamtheone

Journeyman
from the past few days i am getting this strange problem which i never encoutered before.when trying to run applications or anything,a message props up
The system DLL user32.dllwas relocated in memory.The application will not run properly.the relocation occured because DLL.C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll occupied an address range reserved for Windows system DLLs.The vendow supplying DLL should be contacted for a new DLL.

it happenes everytime i try to do anything like starting the calculator and some other applications like installing a new game.and then this message appears and that application closes itself.frankly i dont know what kind of applications is this posing a problem to..i mean i can run games or softwares which are already installed on my pc but i cant install anything new.
pls pls help me.this is really irritating.i cant install COD4 which i just bought but not able to play.
i dont have a clue why is it happening,what is it related to,and how to solve the problem so pls pls help me.its really urgent

here's a creenshot of what the message looks like
untitled.jpg

once again pls help me guys.its really urgent.m dying to play COD4......

p.s-sorry for the size,i dunno how to post thumbnails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom