Why is there difference among some jobs site?

clerkman1612

Journeyman
Guys.I m just 12th Commerce Pass with several small computer cetrificate courses such as Tally,MS Office,DTP. Now I will almost complete Web Designing Course and will soon join Web Development Course(ASP.Net,MS SQL and C#).:smile:
My question is that why is there difference between results of jobs options among different jobs site? :unsure:I give u an example(I looked many times these 3 sites)
naukri
Most employers in it didn't put minimum requirement of a Graduation Degree (Such as BCA e.t.c). But they were offerring less salary(such as 80000 Rs per annum for web developer fresher).
monster
Most employers in it put minimum requirement of a Graduation Degree (Such as BCA,B.Tech e.t.c). But they were offerring more salary(such as 120000 Rs per annum for web developer fresher).
timesjobs
Most employers in it put minimum requirement of a Graduation Degree (such as BCA,B.Tech e.t.c) plus they wanted more knowledge of various things ( I mean more competitive qualifications).But they were offerring competitive salary(such as Rs 150000 for web developer fresher).
So why is there such type of difference among these websites? And My personal question is that do I need to worry about me being not having any graduation degree?:(
Digit Experts Plz tell me. Thanks in Advance.

tahask11

Right off the assembly line
Hi

The things you are worried about totally depends on what and how you want to do. As per what you have described it seems you do not plan to complete graduation, Its your choice. However IMO you should complete graduation if not full time then there are various part times or Correspondence options available.

And if you are good in your field dont worry about the starting salary as it is a starting salary. What you do and how good you are in your stuff decides your salary.

Top Bottom