Why INDIA is lacking in every aspects ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
Guys on the world together Indian's are intelligent one and highly populated and providing good software services,then why it is financially backwards and lacking in every aspects ,also why a BILLGATES,Abraham Lincoln,Einstein are not coming from India

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Discipline, Dedication and Dynamism...!!

And population is the root of all problems in India.

(..ofc my opinions...)

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^lol politics,religion,and everything forces you to have excessive no. of kids?
Govt. distributes free co***ms and I think we should not expect anything more from our govt.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
The_Devil_Himself said:
^^lol politics,religion,and everything forces you to have excessive no. of kids?
Govt. distributes free co***ms and I think we should not expect anything more from our govt.
Yes, the politicians ensure that the literacy rates are below a certain mark, lest they affect their vote banks! Hence, people are ignorant about birth control, The ill-effects on the individiual, family, society and the nation by not adhering to family planning.

Sometime ago, the leaders of a specific religion protested when the issue of birth control came up saying its all God's wish and we shouldn't do anything to stop producing offsprings!

There are so many other things which hinder population control. So how can we fix it????!!!

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
diversity, caste system nd reservations are da main reason for that.
And the attitude of elder people.
If there was no Kargil war, then the condition[economic] of India wud have been much better.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
infra_red_dude said:
^^^ And how can we fix it when politics, religion and everything else prevents us from doing so?
By providing free BROADBAND ...so people have better source of entertainment then ...... :lol:

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
i think govt can make a law of single child only!
Or at least make people concerned about it.In that way some families(Talking about the middle class family specially) can take better care of there child and can fulfill there desire! I have came across many such real life example where some people just want 2nd child without bothering about there future!And you know what you cant explain them...

Sukhdeep Singh said:
By providing free BROADBAND ...so people have better source of entertainment then ...... :lol:
Thats a good idea indeed :)

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Batistabomb said:
are we correct electing such type of politicians
do we have any better choices.and as a matter of fact I don't vote.Its like picking the least corrupt one out of a bunch or crooks..

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
The_Devil_Himself said:
do we have any better choices.and as a matter of fact I don't vote.Its like picking the least corrupt one out of a bunch or crooks..
indeed that's true but in a small village near west godavari,andhra pradesh
the people in the colony has no MLA but only a team leader,this is because they did not vote for the local elections on being angry on local parties,so why cant this come from village level to state or state to national

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom