Why I am leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahim

Married!
Its like announcing "I am leaving" and then waiting for someone to kick him out :D
Also those parting ways should request Admins to delete their accounts :p

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
you know victor_rambo before your post mismanged forum one .. the forum was very good.... and now :x

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Get a life. Have u ever tried to understand the work load on the admins. They hav lotsa work at their disposal. The head admin Raaabo is the Editor of Digit mag. Do u hav any idea how much work load a editor has?
I'm sorry but thats not actually an excuse. Everyone has their own work load. People learn to multi-task or suck it up and adjust. If someone doesn't have time for the forum , then find someone who does. Its not like all these people picked up pitchforks out of the blue. Its been ages since the poster has been stating the same problems.

utsav

damn busy...
I'm sorry but thats not actually an excuse. Everyone has their own work load. People learn to multi-task or suck it up and adjust. If someone doesn't have time for the forum , then find someone who does. Its not like all these people picked up pitchforks out of the blue. Its been ages since the poster has been stating the same problems.

Did u read my complete post b4 commenting? I guess not. i said that they shud pay to some third party for keeping the forum managed as they cant put extreme load on a few bunch of ppl and expect every thing to be working fine.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Did u read my complete post b4 commenting? I guess not. i said that they shud pay to some third party for keeping the forum managed as they cant put extreme load on a few bunch of ppl and expect every thing to be working fine.
As a matter of fact I did. My point was explaining that your work load is a reason for the sub par standards of a forum that was going pretty well is hardly an excuse. Either way I don't think my post was directed as a personal attack or anything. As far as I am concerned whether they put an additional person / team / company for the betterment of the forum is their call. As a person who frequents this forum I think I have the right to ask for changes as the other posters. Hence the thread and the other kabillion of them which have been left ignored since what last two months?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
A request to all who are arguing here, plz report to this thread
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109375&page=6

and talk constructive:smile:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Hmm Very difficult to leave a forum since i have been here for lets see,hmm May 2004.
I think i will wait here till things get better.TE is ok for buying things and other geek stuff but for fun it always will be ThinkDigit.
However feels sad to see there is not a single Admin comment in this thread.Comeon Admins its not as if people will brick you.

The desperation is there only for that one answer from you.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Cry Babies!!!:lol:

Life ko itni seriously naa lo yaaron!!!

life ko seriously lo but internet ko mat lo.Demand toh log aise kar rahe hai yeh chahiye woh chaiye forum mein jaise yahan paise dete ho.:lol: Nahi acha lagta toh na aao.Kaunsa admin sabko pakar pakar forum mein zabardasti laa rahe hai.:lol:

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
SO IS THE PREGNANT MAN GONE ALREADY ...... !!!!!!!! GOOD RIDDANCE ..... :pARTY !!

or maybe he will post a thread sometime this week ... Why i didn't leave the forum ...

NucleusKore

TheSaint
What a waste of a thread. I just read all four pages. I think those who want to leave can just leave, instead of trying to create a scene. A lot of us put in a little time helping out here at no cost, so I do not think ANYONE can complain that their queries are not answered on time etc.

And once again, those who want to leave, remember

No one is indispensable.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
What a waste of a thread. I just read all four pages. I think those who want to leave can just leave, instead of trying to create a scene. A lot of us put in a little time helping out here at no cost, so I do not think ANYONE can complain that their queries are not answered on time etc.

No one spoke a truer word on this thread than that, man! I completely agree.

In fact, I'm wondering why this thread has not been closed yet! It just might be closed soon. I know for a fact that kalpik is viewing this thread currently. :D. (Yes, I spy! :twisted:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom