Why did she say no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Hey friends i'm a 16+ guy i study in 11class and have fell in love with a girl at my tution. at tution She looked at me and used to give smiles and my reaction was same too. This continued for about a week. Then i went to her and asked her that i wanted to be her friend but she didn't agree and said she didn't wanted to my friend. I couldn't continue and left the place. I cant understand why she looked at me and gave smiles. I look better than her and have good impression on other girls too. I still love her and need to get on with her.
Would be thankful if u guys help.

mohit sharma

Journeyman
Hey friends i'm a 16+ guy i study in 11class and have fell in love with a girl at my tution. at tution She looked at me and used to give smiles and my reaction was same too. This continued for about a week. Then i went to her and asked her that i wanted to be her friend but she didn't agree and said she didn't wanted to my friend. I couldn't continue and left the place. I cant understand why she looked at me and gave smiles. I look better than her and have good impression on other girls too. I still love her and need to get on with her.
Would be thankful if u guys help.

u need to go to a good counselor ,he/she will give u a proper answer , anyways the improper answer is that she can't love ( that way ) to everyone she just smiled at one time or the more , second she knows xactly what her priorities are right now !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom