Why are these News Channels obsessed with Khali ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ancientrites

In the zone
guys,theres gonna be big match between big show and great khali at backlash.if khali wins then aajtak gonna make him mahakhali.
Regarding this match surely khali will be on upper hand as he has 2 special moves(khali bomb and brain claw hold i guess) and big show with one move thats i think one hand-big chokeslam.
I love wwe and i have watching since decade

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
Regarding this match surely khali will be on upper hand as he has 2 special moves(khali bomb and brain claw hold i guess) and big show with one move thats i think one hand-big chokeslam.
I love wwe and i have watching since decade
u do realize that wwe is just a scripted show and tht results r predetermined ..

ancientrites

In the zone
u do realize that wwe is just a scripted show and tht results r predetermined ..

I know about that may be fake or real who cares trillions watch it so do i.Just look at this year public attendance for wrestlemania24 which was held in Florida.
To me wwe wrestling is real, most matches are real as far as scripted concern backstage talks,incident are made up for attraction in other words we call it entertainment.
No doubt lots of show biz make tv viewers un believe most of the stuff.hey thats part of attraction.If you watch CNN,.You will find lots of wwe superstars interviews.latest i saw superstars Big show, triple h and rick flair in Larry k show regarding their disappointment at wrestlemania24.
I don't want to brag now.Majority around the globe still watch this wwe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom