Why are the prices of Antiviruses software so low?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubey.vibhu

Good to be among u all..
I want to buy an antivirus software .. I want to choose between Kaspersky or Bit Defender or McAfee..
But some people are selling these software at 300-600 rupees...Infact they are claiming the software to be original one by providing it completely packed ..
However, the companies themselves are selling those softwares at around 1200-1500 rupees or so..

What al is this? Pls explain..

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Yes buddy... i bought kaspersky 3 users for 1800 last yr but this time i purchased in from a local shop for 585.

In kaspersky there are 2 teams one who deals with Internet Selling and one for retails. Might be that makes the price difference. But whatever the thing is... both works fine.

Infact for lesser price u will get a CD with the software as well and for more price u will nothing expect an email with the download link and licence. :p

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
It is because the low-priced versions are sold by resellers. In fact, they get the packed piece even cheaper.It's just a marketing strategy. In order to attract consumers, they sell at a price lower than the price listed on the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom