Why are ghosts clothed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jobenjoseph

personifiedgenius said:
*movies.infinitecoolness.com/22/13ghosts11.jpg

Something that has always puzzled me is this. A soul when it leaves the body, in certain circumstances, stays on the earth plane and becomes a "ghost". Why do the majority of ghost photos/sightings/stories involve ghosts that are clothed, do souls require clothes? We come into this world naked, why would we come back in our clothes, clothes are physical and don't have souls.

I'd be interested in your answers please.:)
hey the ghosts are being sensible after all there is the moral police har har har :)

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
^^ LOL.

But i think if ghosts exist they don't even have a body form or shape.
They are something like vapour of energy or something.
Scientifically we have to agree that soul is some kind of energy, when soul leaves the body, it might remain in atomosphare as energy as energy never gets destoyed it just changes form. And when we feel that there is a ghost we are just feeling that energy.
(Sorry for Bad english. I am trying to improve it.)

kuku_hbk

Broken In
Now are you a sick little pervert or is it just me?

When you see one for yourself in real life... Ask it

When you see one for yourself in real life... Ask it

Last edited:

Third Eye

gooby pls
personifiedgenius said:
*movies.infinitecoolness.com/22/13ghosts11.jpg

Something that has always puzzled me is this. A soul when it leaves the body, in certain circumstances, stays on the earth plane and becomes a "ghost". Why do the majority of ghost photos/sightings/stories involve ghosts that are clothed, do souls require clothes? We come into this world naked, why would we come back in our clothes, clothes are physical and don't have souls.

I'd be interested in your answers please.:)

this thing also puzzled me from day one.this only implies that our clothes have also their soul :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom