Why are ghosts clothed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
^^ Same happens in case of invisible man movies, like gayab or Mr. India. Ye mana that they r invisible and can't be seen but how can their clothes be invisible? :D
They wear clothes but still remain invisible. lol

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Vishal Gupta said:
^^ Same happens in case of invisible man movies, like gayab or Mr. India. Ye mana that they r invisible and can't be seen but how can their clothes be invisible? :D

Concept of encpasulation comes here.

The person alongwith all the other materials attached to him is treated as a single entity. So when the function Be_invisible is called, the person as a whole is taken as a single object and is passed on to the function which makes him all at a time invisible.:p

OP
personifiedgenius

personifiedgenius

Don`t Argue With Me
amitava82 said:
I've noticed another point regarding ghosts in movies. Some ghosts cannot touch anything, for example they can walk through anything. they are like vapor with shape. So if that is the case then how could they sit or even walk? if they try to sit (or walk) then they must penetrate the object and drop on ground. Then from ground to underground, then cross the center of the earth to other side of the world. Now once they reached other side, they cannot stand there because again they penetrate the earth n go to other side and same ping-pong continues... So what they show in movie is very illogical.. :grin:

they fall down and again come up. since it is very fast human eyes see no difference. bechare bhoot ko darana bhi padata hai or up down bhi karna padta hai.;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :rolleyes:

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
Lucky_star said:
Concept of encpasulation comes here.

The person alongwith all the other materials attached to him is treated as a single entity. So when the function Be_invisible is called, the person as a whole is taken as a single object and is passed on to the function which makes him all at a time invisible.:p
Damn good 1...Probably the best comment here...

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
May be this was the reason :lol:

*www.zeeshanq.com/files/ATT00011.gif

*www.zeeshanq.com/files/ATT00014.gif

*www.zeeshanq.com/files/ATT00017.gif

*www.zeeshanq.com/files/ATT00020.gif

*www.zeeshanq.com/files/ATT00023.gif

*www.zeeshanq.com/files/ATT00026.gif

*www.zeeshanq.com/files/ATT00029.gif

Source

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^^

this one is a very old, i think we have it posted here many times, but i posted again as was close to the topic :lol:

that little guy is very cute :lol:

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
The 2nd last thing in that pic happened to me when I was 2. I remeber it perfectly well. :)D)
Thats why these days I wear clothes :D

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Quiz_Master said:
The 2nd last thing in that pic happened to me when I was 2. I remeber it perfectly well. :)D)

Oh man! Everything safe right? :D

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Quiz_Master said:

Ouch :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Quiz_Master said:

Yak, i wish that didnt happen, so we would have seen u without cloths

:lol:

P.S. may this was indid the pics of little Ashwin :lol:

Last edited:

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Choto Cheeta said:
Yak, i wish that didnt happen, so we would have seen u without cloths

Yeah. My father thinks the same :D :lol:

Don't tell anybody. ...
they are indeed my pictures.... Dunno who posted them on net...
I look cute naa...

Aberforth

The Internationalist
amitava82 said:
I've noticed another point regarding ghosts in movies. Some ghosts cannot touch anything, for example they can walk through anything. they are like vapor with shape....... So what they show in movie is very illogical.. :grin:

Agreed, they sort of break Newton's Third Law.

Vishal Gupta said:

It should be like hollow man. :D

praka123

left this forum longback
ghosts in this forum,are U listening? :D
(only <40% of registered users are actually posting in the forum.others are....ghosts? )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom