Why are ghosts clothed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

personifiedgenius

Don`t Argue With Me
*movies.infinitecoolness.com/22/13ghosts11.jpg

Something that has always puzzled me is this. A soul when it leaves the body, in certain circumstances, stays on the earth plane and becomes a "ghost". Why do the majority of ghost photos/sightings/stories involve ghosts that are clothed, do souls require clothes? We come into this world naked, why would we come back in our clothes, clothes are physical and don't have souls.

I'd be interested in your answers please.:)

Last edited:

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
personifiedgenius said:

Something that has always puzzled me is this. A soul when it leaves the body, in certain circumstances, stays on the earth plane and becomes a "ghost". Why do the majority of ghost photos/sightings/stories involve ghosts that are clothed, do souls require clothes? We come into this world naked, why would we come back in our clothes, clothes are physical and don't have souls.

AFAIK, Only the ghosts in the movies have clothes. That is due to the censor boards that said no for ghosts being naked in movies.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
nice question dude. and the ans is that there is no ghosts actually. its just stupid human imagination n hallucination

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
personifiedgenius said:

In other words, are you trying to say you want to see a naked ghost? :D

Journeyman
hah hah hah how come that question poped up in your brain ? hah hah hah hah...........yes thats true in every movie I saw all male ghosts are wearing something !!! I think I should not discuss much more about this and I should not name the movies where I found the exceptions but I have seen naked ghost . she was a bombshell.............o i should not discuss that, otherwise I will be banned .

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Well I am a Good boy therefor I got the Name :lol: (Just kidding)

Here is how u can do it too :D

Edit your Profile to enter that custome title :D

*img265.imageshack.us/img265/2527/untitledbm5.jpg

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Are bhai jis tarah se humko clothes ki jaroorat hoti hai Ladies ki wajah se, usi tarah se male Ghost ko bhi to jaroorat padegi Female ghost ki wajah se, and vice versa. :D

eagle_y2j

Youngling
Vishal Gupta said:
Are bhai jis tarah se humko clothes ki jaroorat hoti hai Ladies ki wajah se, usi tarah se male Ghost ko bhi to jaroorat padegi Female ghost ki wajah se, and vice versa. :D

LOL best one till now

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Vishal Gupta said:

point....:p

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
its a style statement.
Seen Freddy vs Jason ? How stylish a ghost can be..hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom