who help me to open 484MB notepad file??

Status
Not open for further replies.

selvamcbe

Broken In
Hello my dear friends

I have text book notepad file which contains story writing details.But its sized around 484 MB.When i try to open that file sytem is not responding due to the size of file is around 484 MB.I have a PC with Pentium4 with 512 MB RAM.how can i open that file ???? There is any tools to spilit that notepad file without damaging the data of the notepad file ??? Pls help

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
@selvamcbe
Posting in several section doesnt mean that u'll get more answers ;)
Post in appropriate section and wait for answers!

Thread reported...

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
selvamcbe said:
Hello my dear friends

I have text book notepad file which contains story writing details.But its sized around 484 MB.When i try to open that file sytem is not responding due to the size of file is around 484 MB.I have a PC with Pentium4 with 512 MB RAM.how can i open that file ???? There is any tools to spilit that notepad file without damaging the data of the notepad file ??? Pls help

484MB Notepad! What'z that? Is it collection of all epic stories? :D

This is bound to happen if you try to open such a huge file on a Notepad! Poor notepad can't do anything about it. Just open it in WordPad.

kerthivasan

very very STUPID
Just Single Click The File And Right Click It While Pressing The Shift Button.
U Will Get A List Of Items To Open And It And Choose Ms Word Or Wordpad To Open It.

If U Till Find It Difficult , Just Download A Word To Pdf Converter And Convert The Text File Into Pdf And Open It In Acrobat Reader.
Acobat Reader Has The Power To Open That File.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom