which web host?

Status
Not open for further replies.

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
My classmate has designed this site
www.enggresources.com

He has selected some free host for this website and is not telling anyone about the host. Which webhost provides such service for free?

Last edited by a moderator:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
He has selected some free host for this website and is not telling anyone about the host. Which webhost provides such service for free?

well little DNS look up points that infact its a Paid hosting....

Manas Hosting to be exact... the site enggresources.com is using name servers as,
ns2.manashosting.biz
ns1.manashosting.biz

and the domain is also registered through ManasHosting i guess... and if you want to know about free host you may just search the Forum for more info... or you may try my site www.portal4webhost.com where i have tried to gather and list few of the best free hosts around...

:)

OP
webgenius

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
OK guys. I'm planning to design a website that will explain our family tree. I plan to include a lot of photos of our forefathers and their towns. I need atleast 100MB space and domain name like www.xyz.com, and not like www.geocities.xyz.com. Which web host can I choose?

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Webhosting....you can find tons of them for free :) Domain and that too .com ...wont be that easy :)

You can request free hosting here
*freewebspace.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Or checkout offers here
*freewebspace.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32

tuxfan

Technomancer
webgenius said:
My classmate has designed this site
www.enggresources.com

He has not selected some free host for this website and is not telling anyone about the host. Which webhost provides such service for free?

The domain name is registered thru manashosting, registrar is DirectI. But the domain name is registered in the "name of manashosting"!! So technically at present, they are the owners of that domain name!

He has not used any free hosting, he has used one of the very bad hosting services :))

I have written about how their hosting isn't too good. Read this post which also has some more links ;)
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=312090&postcount=11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom