Which was your first mobile phone?

martincrow

Broken In
Hello friends,
I want to know from all of you, that which model was your first phone, and how long it last for you. And what are the best memories you have with your first mobile phone.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Well the first GPRS phone i had was in year 2002 approx. I dont use it now but it still works fine :D

It is a Nokia 3210

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
My First mobile was Nokia 6030 in 2006
used to hear FM & MIDI ringtones a lot

now its almost dead now the receiver wont hear anything even if u speak LOUD

Nil_Seaman

Right off the assembly line
My first phone was a Sony Ericsson w910i which i got when i was 15 back in 2008. It used to hang quite often, but somehow i managed to live with it until someone flicked it off at school. :)

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
My first phone was Motorola C300... (October 2003) It was an awesome phone of its day. Small, round silver handset. Super loud ringtone, great alarm. Screen backlight could change colors. I think it was one of the best phones Motorola had ever made...

*st2.gsmarena.com/vv/bigpic/moc300.gif

sujoyp

Grand Master
My first phone was SE T310 I bought in 2002 and it was coloured but no FM yaah polyphonic ringtones was there :razz:

arescool

Work is So Boring...
my first phone was Nokia 2300, back in 2005...
It worked without any problem untill I lost it :( ...
n the message typing on that set was really a pleasure ...

bugsome

Broken In
Well..My first Phone was Nokia 6030 in 2005...Still going tough inspite of all the falls it has encountered..just slight cosmetic issues....

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
my first phone was and still is Nokia 5130 XM. My father gifted me that phone in December of 2009 when i was in class XI. Infact i'm posting this message from this phone itself! A superb phone with great build quality and excellent music output capability when paired with a good earphone! :D
i'll be buying LG O1 within some weeks, but i'll be still using this phone!

silicon_fusion

Journeyman
My 1st phone was Motorola V3i which i brought in 2006.Use that phone for more that 4 years.It is still working as good as on 1 st day :) .Last month i decided to go for new Andriod phone and i buy Desire S. :)

My first phone was Motorola C300... (October 2003) It was an awesome phone of its day. Small, round silver handset. Super loud ringtone, great alarm. Screen backlight could change colors. I think it was one of the best phones Motorola had ever made...

*st2.gsmarena.com/vv/bigpic/moc300.gif

Include V3i also :p

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nokia 1600, 1100 and then finally settled on Samsung X100 (color!) all in 2 months of 2004. The X100 has survived a 5 minute descend in water when it was just 6 months old and is still a very usable phone for phone and messaging purposes. Heck, it even has GPRS & MMS & a phonebook that can hold 5 numbers per entry.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
This thread made me emotional, ha ha. My first mobile was Motorola E365, Oct, 2004. Cost me Rs.9,000. It had VGA camera, and it was Puja that time, so I took a lot of pics, downloaded a lot of .mid ringtones, wallpapers etc...it was a great experience for 7-8 months till the phone suddenly started restarting and else. I really liked and loved it, I still have it, DEAD. It will be in memory until I die. My second was P910i after one year, and from then, well I will break my KB :))
That DEAD one had a good looking too,
*img109.imageshack.us/img109/7854/moe36500.jpg

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
My first phone was a Nokia 3310(Blue) :D
*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/31/Nokia_3310_blue.jpg/150px-Nokia_3310_blue.jpg

And then followed Nokia 1100 >> 6600(Still Working :D) >> N70 ME >> Motorokr E6 >> Galaxy Spica >> HTC Desire(Current) :D

Last edited:

Terabyte

In the zone
My first phone (2010) - Samsung Champ :D
Not many would be having their first phone as a touchscreen phone :p

abhi17

Right off the assembly line
My first phone was the superstar of its time...Nokia 6600.Used it for 5 long years.Even lost it in between...but got it back using Guardian s/w.Served me quite well.Is still in working condition.Just bought myself desire s last month

Tejas.Gupta

Ethical Hacker :)
I think it was sony ericsson w200i then i got Motorola A1200 then i broke it in ager then no mobile for 2 yrs then i got Cookie Pep changed it in 2 months :p then took Corby

My first phone (2010) - Samsung Champ :D
Not many would be having their first phone as a touchscreen phone :p

yea just wait for a a year or two and every kid will have touch screen only :p

salvachn

Broken In
Mine was Samsung R220 way back in 2002. It had a blue display, WAP, and a funny antenna too. It was still working in 2011 February when I had to exchange it for a newer phone as there was no charger available in the market.

Looks like I am the only one whose first phone was a Samsung before they became big in India!

Top Bottom