Which upcoming game are you excited to play?

Tusharma

Broken In
The new version of PUBG is about to come to India. I have ordered a Redmi Note 10S smartphone to play this game.

Tusharma

Broken In
is the Ban released in India ?
Yeah, the game has been rebranded like a rebranded smartphone and all the budget smartphone gamers are pretty excited about it. hahaha. Lots of new devices with Mediatek gaming processors coming up in the budget segment only because of this.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I am only waiting for Bloodborne to come to PC, every other PS game I don't care about.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I want Uncharted Series to come to PC since I like the Indiana Jones look to it.
If possible every other older games plus newer ones should be able to be played on PC.

Sent from my SM-M317F using Tapatalk

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I was right, sony wants to "create new fans to their ip", not necessarily release all games on the pc. We all got a taste of horizon zero dawn, now we must get a ps5 to play the next one.

This is halo 3 all over again.
Dammit sony, y u do dis

I was right, sony wants to "create new fans to their ip", not necessarily release all games on the pc. We all got a taste of horizon zero dawn, now we must get a ps5 to play the next one.

This is halo 3 all over again.
Dammit sony, y u do dis
I don't pay much attention to new Sony games. I expect not to be able to play them, so that helps with the missing out part.

Anyways their strategy surely works in developed countries where a lot of gamers have both a gaming PC & a PS5.

quicky008

Technomancer
tried aliens fireteam recently-suffice to say the only key combination i pressed after putting up with it for the first few mins was shift+delete.

Top Bottom