Which tablet is better?

Hello,
to all of you.
Actually, My budget is Rs.30000 for the tablet.I have three options Samsung Galaxy tab 7.7, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, and Samsung Galaxy tab 7-2 3100.I need phone functionality in the tablet.I want to ask out of these If I consider vfm then Which tablet is best? and also tell How's Note? Is it confortable to read Ebooks on its screen.Please let me know soon.Thank you.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK
(Thank you @Tenida for replying, I have edited my query due to Budget changing)

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Obviously Samsung Tab2 7.0 3100 is better because it has Android 4.0 ICS OS in it, altogether a better hardware and most important the price is much cheaper than P620. It cost only 19.9K at buytheprice.com which is absolutely fine for dual-core tablet
Specs
You can buy it from here or you can wait for Flipkart to list the product.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
If I had 30k to buy a new tablet right now... I would wait... wait for the Nexus tablet... No compromises...

Right now, the only tablet worth buying is the new iPad or if you want to stick to Android, the Asus Transformer Prime...

rajan1311

Padawan
i might get criticized for this, but the Onda Vi40 elite is a pretty good tab if you dont want to spend all the 30k..
9.7", IPS screen..android 4.0 at half the price..using it right now, love it :)

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Hello,
to all of you, Thank you very much for all the replies, but as I wrote, I need phone functionality also in the tablet, that's why I am considering Samsung Tabs and in the Ipad, there is no phone functionality, and I need portable tablet, and 7 inches or 7.7 inches are easy to carry compare to 9. something screen sizes and By the way, Should I go for Samsung Galaxy Tab's or Galaxy Note? Please let me know.Thank You.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

noob

Cyborg Agent
What is the point of having a phone functionality in tablet ? you always have a phone with you ( even in toilet :p)

i might get criticized for this, but the Onda Vi40 elite is a pretty good tab if you dont want to spend all the 30k..
9.7", IPS screen..android 4.0 at half the price..using it right now, love it :)

Future OS updates ?

rajan1311

Padawan
What is the point of having a phone functionality in tablet ? you always have a phone with you ( even in toilet :p)

Future OS updates ?

they probably would provide support and updates..these are sold world wide, so many units are sold..

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Hi,
Guys I want to know, Is it a wise to buy a Tablet preferably Samsung Galaxy tab 7.7 from the Singapore? If yes, then please some member tell me the address of some online retailer or the name of the mall from where someone can buy this tablet? Thank you.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

@noob
I need phone functionality in Tablet, this is must for me.
Thank you for replying.
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

masterkd

Padawan
Hello,
to all of you, Thank you very much for all the replies, but as I wrote, I need phone functionality also in the tablet, that's why I am considering Samsung Tabs and in the Ipad, there is no phone functionality, and I need portable tablet, and 7 inches or 7.7 inches are easy to carry compare to 9. something screen sizes and By the way, Should I go for Samsung Galaxy Tab's or Galaxy Note? Please let me know.Thank You.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

With all these requirements I think Note is better for you!!

Top Bottom