Which smartphone to buy?

Hello.
I want to buy a Smartphone only from Nokia.My budget is Rs.25000.I want to ask which smartphone should I buy? and also, please let me know, Should I wait for some time if some Nokia's better smart phone is coming in one or two months? Please advice.Thank You.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
Wait till Nokia's smartphones get smarter!
(i used to be a nokia fanboy, and still am, but only because of its hardware)

Kvishal

In the zone
Wait till Nokia's smartphones get smarter!
(i used to be a nokia fanboy, and still am, but only because of its hardware)

So correctly said !! Sure wait till Nokia's Smartphones get smarter. All the current Nokia Phone Owners want to desperately disown it. Nokia is on a Path to suicide. For the Moment Looks Like Nokia is Dead They will do good in the cheap, low end mobile phone market. Not in the Smart Market. So Sad :-( Once a leader in the Mobile Technology Market is on a Path of its own downfall.

aniket.cain

Padawan
I used to own a Nokia N8, and though it has an excellent hardware, the software ruined it for me. I am not aware of any upcoming 'really smart' phone from Nokia. But as of now, for 25k you can get E7, and for around 21k, N8. X7 will be available soon for somewhat lower price than that. No idea about the WP7 devices from Nokia.

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
Wait for high end Nokia 'Anna' OS phone...I think its X7 as aniket said...wait for it:razz:

nokia Symbian Anna is not such a great upgrade over the existing Symbian^3, as far as i saw in the youtube videos. It is mostly cosmetic change. Still, i have not experienced it...wait till it launches

aniket.cain

Padawan
E6 and X7 will be the two Anna phones launching soon. Even the new 'Pink N8' comes with Anna OS. Others will get the update soon.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Hello.
I want to buy a Smartphone only from Nokia.My budget is Rs.25000.I want to ask which smartphone should I buy? and also, please let me know, Should I wait for some time if some Nokia's better smart phone is coming in one or two months? Please advice.Thank You.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

best idea would be to wait a bit

Top Bottom