Which smartphone is the best for people with bad eyesight ?

REDHOTIRON2004

Journeyman
Thank you so much Saiya,

I forgot an important thing that my brother likes gaming on phone.
I've decided that Oneplus One is my final choice
Hopefully my brother will like it.

Anyways, thank all again.

yeah it meets the requirements perfectly !! He wont be disappointed :)
Omg! What are you suggesting?
You want to buy a Chinese phone for slight improvement in performance?
Please, for that kind of budget, refrain yourself from buying any Chinese brand.

People don't understand why quality is more important than slight bump in performance.

*forums.oneplus.net/threads/touchscreen-issues-fix.314410/

This is what often happens when you buy cheap Chinese brands.
The oneplusone have a hardware display problem which results in ghost/phantom touch problem after some time. The company can't have released a patch to reduce sensitivity of touch screen which still left more than 50% users display problem unresolved. The company doesn't want to accept it as a hardware problem because it would be a huge financial burden on them. The customers are the real losers. They got what they paid for.

Don't listen to people who recommend buying a Chinese brand. Because they won't be standing in front of the pathetic service center for your problem.
Better go with some known brand like Sony, Samsung, lg or Motorola at the lowest.

OP
E

ElleHarries

Broken In
Please, for that kind of budget, refrain yourself from buying any Chinese brand.

People don't understand why quality is more important than slight bump in performance.

The oneplusone have a hardware display problem which results in ghost/phantom touch problem after some time. The company can't have released a patch to reduce sensitivity of touch screen which still left more than 50% users display problem unresolved. The company doesn't want to accept it as a hardware problem because it would be a huge financial burden on them. The customers are the real losers. They got what they paid for.

Don't listen to people who recommend buying a Chinese brand. Because they won't be standing in front of the pathetic service center for your problem.
Better go with some known brand like Sony, Samsung, lg or Motorola at the lowest.

:-? I made my final decision yesterday. However, I haven't bought this phone yet.
Now I am confused! Which is the best choice?
I think I have to consider carefully again.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

Dont simply generalise for the heck of it
The fact that you said Samsung and Sony proved your bias
not all chinese brands make bad products
OPO makes good quality products

Also its ridiculous that you assume Samsung had better products and phones than a chinese brand
if you actually owned both and experienced them you would say otherwise

Also in India, dont expect ASS from ANY brand , unless its Nokia/MS, Dell , Asus

- - - Updated - - -

:-? I made my final decision yesterday. However, I haven't bought this phone yet.
Now I am confused! Which is the best choice?
I think I have to consider carefully again.

Dont pay much attention to him
He is simply generalising

Normally I never recommend Chinese brands but One Plus is an exception
they really have top notch quality unlike other chinese brands such as Huawei,Xiaomi etc

Also the fact that he assumes there wont be after sales issues with the brands he mentioned is ridiculous
Ive had pathetic after sales from Samsung in the past , even their product quality is poor

REDHOTIRON2004

Journeyman
I have no intention of making it a dog fight on whether cheap Chinese brands like oppo oneplus one etc or better quality known brands are better.

I have just posted a link from there own site of the actual users experience. There are many other forums mentioning the same but I have not linked them because I knew that people would have rejected them.

I guess some people would never get convinced. I have no intention of wasting my time further on proving why a pathetic brand is pathetic.

Anyhow, My advice would be to go with known classic brands. Check for problems beforehand on the internet itself. Then decide which is good or bad. Accepting claims from people that Chinese brands are good is stupidity. They are usually not good. While known brands are usually not bad.

Remember, Quality claims and actually using quality components are 2 different things. Rest is up to you.

Minion

Conversation Architect
All over internet reviewers are praising one plus one.

@OP I would suggest you to get one plus one you are getting flagship level performance at one third price of flagships.

Top Bottom