which shop in lamington is best????

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnet

Youngling
well this daysi m travelling alot to lamington........................it can b said i m suffering alot and have to visit the place mor than 5 times a month....................
so i m placing this topic so that future users doesnt face any probs with the solution.....................

i bought my assembled stuff frm times comp and hardware(its oppsite some bank-opp s.p infosys(which have big amd board outside)).......it is owned by a sardar.....

well the person do have knowledge about product no doubt...but service provided is negligible...also if u lost your part on friday u have to wait till monday that too...timing b/w 2.00pm to 4.00pm for replacement(i went at 3.30 once still i was said i m l8--it takes 1hour 30mins frm my house to reach the place)

now i m suffering frm present amd config provided by the person.......i have changed the board thrice still facing same problem(lost new hard disk because of present probs)............

so in short bad xperince......also i wont buy ny new stuff frm here................and will caution u guys............

now guys u provide your details of retailers along with its location(with some benchmarks)...for future reference

quad master

In the zone
Shops i have been shopping since 2-3 years

Computer Selection , Casette World

Also tried "Plug n Play" [computer shop]

wORm

Journeyman
Computer Selection is a good shop. Unlike other shops, instead of recommending something that has a bigger profit margin for them, they get you exactly what you want, and offer no arguments.

Also, I found hard to find stuff at that shop, which other shops fail to procure after making their typical "mal hai kya" phone calls.

sachinc

Broken In
Real Time Computers

Try Real Time Computers. I have used it for the last 4 years now and their rates are reasonale and they even take back products if defective without much fuss.

Contact No:

Sourabh

Laptoping
everyone takes back the stuff if its really defective

i have got my SMPS changed two times for free last year

btw MODERA ELECTRONICS in LAMINGTON ROAD

well this shop is ultra cool for graphic cards coz this guy just reads the prices from the price list given by the manufacturers but only rpob with thtis dealer is that he never accepts that XFX is a so-so brand

he keeps on braggin go to nvidia website and ull find XFX as the best manufacturer for their cards , # 1 in UK and INDIA :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom