which service provider to go for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamitp

Broken In
hi,
i m looking for a service provider(like airtel, vodafone, idea....), who can offer me the following services:
free calls within same network or to any one particular number, pre paid and the SIM can be fitted to any phone.
plz suggest me something.....

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Go for Airtel if you want a really good network coverage.
Go for Vodafone if you want some special offers and other such stuff.
I dunno bout idea.

Stay away from Spice:mad:

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
free calls within same network or to any one particular numbe

BSNL offers 10ps/min to two numbers (one landline) in LSA. Might be useful to you!

moshel

Padawan
service providers have varying service qualities in different circles....for eg. in Gujarat, Vodafone has the best service. while in mumbai Airtel has the best service...(Service as in...good/quick call connection, lower no. of call drops, getting network in secluded places like basements, etc). here in ahmedabad even on a normal day, Idea networks remain busy....its the worst here...Airtel flooded me with so many advertisements that i disconnected it just after 1 month of getting it. and so finally vodafone suited me....and unlike wat Nvidia8800 said...Vodafone here has very few schemes compared to airtel.

i suggest u choose on the basis of these..rather than the schemes....cos mostly all service providers have almost similar schemes...and every scheme has a "catch" to it....

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Though at present Airtel is best in terms of service, but Vodafone is catching Airtel rapidely. So go for Vodafone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom