Which recruitment websites to signup to? I am ECE B.tech student Batch 2010-14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluthunder

Broken In
I am pursuing ECE Btech from Sir Padampat Singhania Univesity, Udaipur (Rajasthan).

What recruitment option can I look for, in case I do not like placement offers from the in-campus recruitment procedure?
Which websites to sign up to for the latest job openings for Btech ECE Graduates?

deepakkrishnan

Broken In
Shine, Monster and Nakuri, LinkedIn (but after you get a job).. Whats wrong with campus recruitment ? you don't like the companies that visited or the packages they offered ?

TheHumanBot

Padawan
monster first. their software for HR guys are around 80k so company who can afford 80k for such software just to lookup resumes i assume those are nice companies to join. thats just me.

naukari's is around 20k. and shine is also good.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
I am pursuing ECE Btech from Sir Padampat Singhania Univesity, Udaipur (Rajasthan).

What recruitment option can I look for, in case I do not like placement offers from the in-campus recruitment procedure?
Which websites to sign up to for the latest job openings for Btech ECE Graduates?
No on campussing? If so then sign up for e-litmas test. Score a decent percentage and head over to Bangalore.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
Great thread.

though I have nothing to contribute. I'm going to start Engineering (ECE in JGEC probably :| ) this august., Found this while Googling :
*offcampusplacement.com/

I hope this helps.

keep it coming guys. (i mean the websites. ;) )
Thanks from my side. :)

mitraark

Decrepit
सरकारी नौकरी - Government Jobs India - Sarkari Naukri -- www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com

Good for Govt job updates, not a recruiting site though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom