Which RAM for SB?

S_V

In the zone
@topgear

It seems Corsair is not stable because of Error present in one memory IC of Single RAM. Since these are sample products these do happens though it questions the Final product Stability.

Personally I will check with mine once i come back from my sister marriage which is 23rd of this month... yes,, I am brutally going to attack my New Rig just like I did with my i7 950 (awesome proccy).... Soon, in a week will post benchmarks of all tests..

S_V

In the zone
off-topic too.... :)
Thanks mate... actually I will come back on 23rd.. her marriage is on 20th.......

S_V

In the zone
Looks like My Mobo ASUS® P8P67 PRO is not an Ordinary Board like I thought. I wanted to upgrade for High End mobo in Z68 chipset later ,so for now I bought this Board. Looks like I don't have to change it....Not Only the Processor OC's good with this Board even RAMS too....
Thanks Faun for that Link..

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@topgear

It seems Corsair is not stable because of Error present in one memory IC of Single RAM. Since these are sample products these do happens though it questions the Final product Stability.

Personally I will check with mine once i come back from my sister marriage which is 23rd of this month... yes,, I am brutally going to attack my New Rig just like I did with my i7 950 (awesome proccy).... Soon, in a week will post benchmarks of all tests..

ok buddy - waiting for it and I'm sure you will be able to do some wonder with your vengeance ;-)

Top Bottom