Which psp to buy?

prds359

Broken In
I have 2 questions.

1. what functions can a psp perform other than playing games?
2. I want to buy a psp but not sure which one should I go for. Price limit is 20k (inr).

OP
prds359

prds359

Broken In
Searched it's features n came to know that vita doesn't have hdmi port! Is there any news of releasing its newer version? If psp supports playing games on tv then ofcourse I would like to have that feature in my psp

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
Searched it's features n came to know that vita doesn't have hdmi port! Is there any news of releasing its newer version? If psp supports playing games on tv then ofcourse I would like to have that feature in my psp

No dude, PSvita is the best choice for you because it is having many features like touchscreen,touchpad, + 3G and WIFI AFAIK there is no PSP going to release Near Future Only PS4 is Going to release Soon

Sarath

iDota
I have 2 questions.

1. what functions can a psp perform other than playing games?
2. I want to buy a psp but not sure which one should I go for. Price limit is 20k (inr).

Anything other than a vita is a criminal waste of your money.

GamingManiac

Broken In
I wonder why u want an HDMI port to play games on your vita through the tv.In all posibility you will have to sit very close to the TV,leading to pixellation and all.If u want to play on your TV,get a home console-they are cheaper and far more powerful.but ,yes if u need a portable gaming machine,then u are better of with PS VITA-WiFi only version.retails for around 19K...although,u could also wait for a price drop :)

Top Bottom