Which phone to buy - Nokia 6300 or 3120 classic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

freek1979

Right off the assembly line
Hi Friends,
I'm new to this forum and i'm really happy to see the reviews.
It's like i'm planning to buy a new phone in the range of 8K. I've seen 6300 black and its looks are quite impressive. However, the battery and sound problem persists as told by one of my friend. Today i visited priority dealer and found that both the phones are priced around Rs.6800. But 3120classic comes with 1GB card (latest offer).

I read the reviews of 3120classic and i'm impressed with it. Only con i see is the looks.
So i'm in ambiguity, not able to decide, which phone to buy - 6300 or 3120? pls help me deciding the same. Your early opinions would really help me, as i've to buy it by tomorrow. Many thanks in advance.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Why not buy the Sony Ericsson G502 instead? It costs 7.8k and is better than both the 6300 or 3120 Classic.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
6300 phone is a bullshit phone only thing that's good in this phone is it's slim. pathetic battery life, bad call quality, bad camera ...

Don't even think about this phone.

Check k790i and G502

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
my frnd bought it a month back and it has got pathetic battery but every thing else works great and 6300 has got a great screen........

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
believe me. That battery life will really hurt phone functionality. It has great display but keep it on and you will be searching for charger.

azzu

AJJU
yup its Sucks At battery
Check SE g502 its awesoe and y not check out the SEw58oi or 5310

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Don't go 4 the 6300. Its battery backup sucks...Instead u can consider the 3120 from Nokia or K790i from SE..

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
he.. dont go to 6300..
it has worst battery power ever i used..
now i changed to E61i

if u dont like symbian UI looks, stick with SEG502..amazing features but less build quality compared only to nokia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom