Which Phone to accomodate Xperia ZR as well BB Curve

matrixx

Journeyman
I recently bought new ZR and happy about features, speed and overall function. This switch over from BB Curve using almost 3 years.

ZR is best phone indeed but I really missed BB Curve easy-speedy & user friendly interface with user. Sometime, I bit irritate with ZR interface to use different function.

To add above, I took new SIM-connection hence now required Dual SIM phone with anticipating ZR features & BB Curve interface.

Budget no constraint for right instrument but I should not miss both - BB Curve as well ZR. I am not that much social media user except Whats up, FB Messenger, You Tube & Google apps.

Pl suggest. Thanks.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
I recently bought new ZR and happy about features, speed and overall function. This switch over from BB Curve using almost 3 years.

ZR is best phone indeed but I really missed BB Curve easy-speedy & user friendly interface with user. Sometime, I bit irritate with ZR interface to use different function.

To add above, I took new SIM-connection hence now required Dual SIM phone with anticipating ZR features & BB Curve interface.

Budget no constraint for right instrument but I should not miss both - BB Curve as well ZR. I am not that much social media user except Whats up, FB Messenger, You Tube & Google apps.

Pl suggest. Thanks.

Moto G 2014 is your best bet,Stock android is very smooth and Moto has done a great job with the Moto G
Moto X 2014 is even better if you have the budget
If you arent restricted to android and dont need google apps(except mail) and are willing to use microsoft services I suggest the Lumia 730 as well,the UI is easily one of the smoothest and user friendly,the camera is unmatched in low light and in normal light,it beats most other phones with "more megapixels" and is better than xperia cameras(which isnt a slouch either)
Both Lumia 730 and Moto G 2014 are nearly the same price,have similiar hardware,are both well built and smooth UI,both will get future updates but its down to user preference in design,camera(Lumia>>Moto),OS(Android or windows phone) and you wont regret buying either

OP
M

matrixx

Journeyman
kkn13 & $hadow : thanks bro.

1. Qwerty-Keyboard of BB curve in top of mind even though sparing 3 months with ZR. Does L730/Moto-G/X full touch interface really replace Qwerty habits/traits?!

2. To start with, simply, I reconsider BB Curve but with big screen, powerful processor, good front & rear cam, Dual SIM & good music. Any thing available here?!

I don't mind to switch over either OS-windows or BB or even Ios too!

1. Qwerty-Keyboard of BB curve in top of mind even though sparing 3 months with ZR. Does L730/Moto-G/X full touch interface really replace Qwerty habits/traits?!

2. To start with, simply, I reconsider BB Curve but with big screen, powerful processor, good front & rear cam, Dual SIM & good music. Any thing available here?!

Physical keyboards have pretty muh become extinct. Companies are pushing out full touch interface phones. New BB models aren't good the money you pay. So I would say that you stick with android or try WP

$hadow

Geek in making

Where ever you go you are to find touch screen as only option. BTW what is your budget?

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

frankly I find it easier to type on my Lumia 720 than on my Nexus 5 or my Z10,the keys are well spaced,and it has swype like functionality
I myself actually switched from a Blackberry 8520-->9300-->9700-->9780-->9790 and finally bought a Lumia 720 at launch as my main phone and havent looked back,dont miss the physical keyboard much anymore

the.one

In the zone
frankly I find it easier to type on my Lumia 720 than on my Nexus 5 or my Z10,the keys are well spaced,and it has swype like functionality
I myself actually switched from a Blackberry 8520-->9300-->9700-->9780-->9790 and finally bought a Lumia 720 at launch as my main phone and havent looked back,dont miss the physical keyboard much anymore

Y do u use lumia 720 as ur main phone when u got a nexus 5 with u??

OP
M

matrixx

Journeyman
Notable...

Where ever you go you are to find touch screen as only option. BTW what is your budget?
Budget not more than 35k

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
So I would be wrong to get myself a nexus 5 as an upgrade to my L720..

I think yeah,the 720 overall is the better phone atleast for me
I only bought the Nexus 5 as I needed a phone with USB otg as my spare phone to use with my DSLR as a remote trigger etc and I got it for 20k
Nexus 5 display is much better though,Lumia 720 display is the only con ive faced

$hadow

Geek in making
I don't know of it is a factor not but Google messed up android 5.0 on nexus devices big time. Yesterday I got it on my sis moto g 2014 and man That device is flying and performing way better than my n5.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
I don't know of it is a factor not but Google messed up android 5.0 on nexus devices big time. Yesterday I got it on my sis moto g 2014 and man That device is flying and performing way better than my n5.

Yep I noticed this myself with the exact 2 phones mentioned- My N5 and my friend's Moto G 2014 today in college

$hadow

Geek in making
Yep I noticed this myself with the exact 2 phones mentioned- My N5 and my friend's Moto G 2014 today in college

And now with some more usage they difference is increasing a lot. I mean N5 is basically stutering

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
And now with some more usage they difference is increasing a lot. I mean N5 is basically stutering

yeah rather disappointing
Im not very happy with Lollipop design etc also,Kitkat was better imho
its like ios 7 all over again,ios 6 design was prefered by most and people even tried downgrading alot
ios 7 also had performance issues etc at launch just like Lollipop

Top Bottom