which phone has better video quality(playback)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joker

nokia x6 will be better!!! *www.gsmarena.com/nokia_x6-2922.php

but yea, nokia 5800 is louder thn iphone with slightly more resolution!!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
forget about both and check Samsung Jet. I think this one has huge display, excellent resolution and if I am right, build in DivX support. All you need for the ultimate video viewing experience and it's for 19k afaik.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
lol. If you have money, iphone has better video viewing experience but there is one big problem for that and it's called "iTunes". In nokia 5800xm, you just have to convert video to mp4 format and use simple drag and drop.

16:9 aspect ratio of 5800XM is better than that of iphone.

harsha0498

Right off the assembly line
nokia n97 phone has best video playback,it has realplayer buillt in it,also edge,upgradable memory card,camera.visit nokia website for details.

OP
M

MasterMinds

hell boy
guys again same thing i am asking abt only and only 5800 and iphone
5800 has better viddo playback(movies) because it hasx wide screen causing lesser black strips above and below whereas in iphone there will be more screenwasted plus it has res of480x 340 which is obviously less than 640x360.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@masterminds, if you are okay with mediocre battery life of 5800XM, go for it. it's battery can run only 90 minutes of video afaik. donno about iphone though.

k4ce

Youngling
i wud have too say iphone ... i do own a 5800 but i see that the iphone delivers better videos.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
The two devices that come to my mind are Omnia hd with its gorgeous 3.7" oled display and N96 which has dedicated hardware for video, hence it can handle most formats quite easily.. Plus hd2 and x10 with those giant 4" plus displays..

OP
M

MasterMinds

hell boy
n96 is out of the league it has only qvga resolution
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
i still cant understant why people are choosing iphone over 5800 in video department
can anybody explain me plz?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom