which phone has better video quality(playback)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
See, you are asking about movie viewing experience. Hence things, you'll be looking for in a set would be:
1. Higher Resolution Support
2. Larger Screen
3. Out of the box Video formats support
4. Louder Speaker Sound (But, totally useless if you've a descent pair of headphones, i.e. Sennheiser PMX 60)
Now, In between Iphone(Old) and Nokia 5800XM, obviously the choice would be Nokia 5800XM! Better video formats support, loads of video players (software) availability and ofcourse descent screen size and sound output. Not to mention 5800XM's excellent price tag.
And if u want other smartphones as well into the consideration, then I can very well recommend the very best set available in today's market: Samsung GT-i8910HD. I've this set with 16GB internal and 8GB Micro SDHC card, and watching almost any video on it is a pleasure to eyes. :) Reasons..? Well, its the only with 3.7" capacitive AMOLED screen and out of the box AVI, MP4(H-264 as well! ;),MOV, FLV & RealMedia formats support! You wont need any separate video player to play any video file. I've played videos having more than 6000Kbps bitrate on it, and the playback is absolutely brilliant.
I'd say its the best PMP available out there. If you can, then definitely go for this set. :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
you don't give a damn about battery
your first priority is video quality
you don't give a **** about any other phone except iphone and 5800XM.
you don't care about appstore

my suggestion for you is to go for 5800XM. This one is now available for 13.5k along with a voucher using which you can download 100 songs for free and the effective price of handset is around 12k.

iphone 3GS is not yet released in India and god only knows when it is going to be coming. one that is on sale is not at all worth the 35k price tag.

in short, when you can get three 5800XM's for the price of one iphone and comes without any lock to operator, the answer for your question is very easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom