Which phone do u suggest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am planning to buy a new cell phone and budget goes till 25000. I am thinkinh of buying N95, it costs 23000 here. Then there was N76, which looks like Moto Razr. I dont knw much about Sony Ericsson phones only that they hav great sound quality but compared to nokia, poor system menu and stuff, my friend said.
Would you guyz suggest some phones
It should hav 2mp cam and more(prefer 3.2 and more)
Great sound with stereo speakers
Bluetooth, Infrared, GPRS and all that stuff. Shouldnt hav tiny spaces btwn keys like in N73(it looks very cheap in it).
NO PDA's. i am not interstd in them now.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I can tell you this, Sony Ericsson's user interface is far better than Nokia's.

What is the cost of W960i. If it is in your budget, you should buy it.

suave_guy

pedal to metal
the n93i is a very good option for ur budget, the optical zoom is quite good and the video capturing is absolutely amazing...screen quality is extremely sharp and better than n95 and the phone is loaded wid all the features u can imagine . The phone is also very fast thanks to the excellent processor and dedicated 3d graphics accelarator....i dont think u can get a better feature loaded phone in ur budget...nokia n95 is also good but i dint like it for its low resolution screen, above average video capturing and photo quality
the best thing about n93i is its uniqueness...people definately notice this phone and it has certain charm attached to it...
i personally own n93 and i have nothing but good words for this phones except that at times this phone hangs but it has been sorted out in n93i
ENJoy...

OP
shadowslayer2008

shadowslayer2008

Broken In
I went and saw some review videos of W960i in youtube and i was amazed actually, my friends can be misguiding at times.
I searched in the net and there was some issues with n95 like the body of the phone feeling very plastic and hearing a hissing sound when playing music and also calling. Also i heard that N76 which was less application heavy than N95 has more RAM than n95, almost double.

N93 and 93i is costly, dont think i can hav 1 of my own now. its round 28000 here.

Now looking for more SOny Ericsson cell/smart phones.

Really confused. Searched stores for w960, but dont think its released here til now. U gt any other phones like 960? 960 looks good and menu wsnt bad as i heard.

suave_guy

pedal to metal
shadowslayer in that case i wud bet on sony ericsson p1...last time i checked it was arnd 24K....it will really suits ur requirements well...
SE K790i is a pretty dated phone now...so i suggest avoid it besides SE p1 has a 3.2 MP camera which is almost as good as K790i(gsmarena.com claims it)
ENJoy...

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
shadowslayer2008 said:
there was some issues with n95 like the body of the phone feeling very plastic and hearing a hissing sound when playing music and also calling.

What do u expect? The phone is made of plastic after all, obviously it will feel like plastic.

Also i heard that N76 which was less application heavy than N95 has more RAM than n95, almost double.

Confirm this.

Now looking for more SOny Ericsson cell/smart phones.

W950i but without any camera

P1 is good, but u r not looking for PDA.

W960i isn't out right now.

Go for N93i

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
suave_guy said:
the n93i is a very good option for ur budget, the optical zoom is quite good
I absolutely refuse to believe that Nokia N93i has optical zoom. Can someone confirm this? It is impossible.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
aryayush said:
I absolutely refuse to believe that Nokia N93i has optical zoom. Can someone confirm this? It is impossible.

Adding optical zoom to a camera in a phone increses weight & dimension. Thats the only reason mobile phone manufacturers don't givce this feauture.

However the way N93i's body is made, it can have an integrated optical zoom

Pathik

Google Bot
yup it has 3x optical zoom for sure and thats the only reason that its 3.2mp cam is better than n95s 5mp.. Also i refuse to believe that n76 has double the ram of n95.. Its impossible

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Full specs for Nokia N93i

165 gm is quite heavy due to addition of Optical zoom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom