Which phone do u suggest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
shadowslayer2008

shadowslayer2008

Broken In
Wow, thanx for so mny replies.

it was written in a review site that n76 had around 40 mb ram but n95 had only around 25, hard to believe, they said that it was the reason n95 took some time to load its multimedia menu and some other stuff. Not sure its true.

oh k. Here it is I found it, it says n95 has only 18mb ram left after boot up, this shocked me 2.

"One plus point is the inclusion of more RAM than on all other Nseries devices so far. With 45MB free after booting, as opposed to only 18MB or so on the theoretically much higher-end and demanding Nokia N95, maybe Nokia has finally, finally learned a lesson here. Having the extra RAM means no more Support calls from confused users complaining that they keep running 'out of memory'."
*www.allaboutsymbian.com/reviews/item/Nokia_N76.php
See i wasnt lying.
Just google and u wil find it.

do u know when w960i wil be launching? The prices in my country woont be like in india, its much cheaper and build qualtiy is good. So wat costs in india 40000, wil cost less than 30000 here.

sandeepk

Journeyman
If you can wait for some days then I think you can get W960i which is very good one. Else as per your research N76 looks better than N95. What you think about trying N93 otherwise? What thing do you think it lacks?

OP
shadowslayer2008

shadowslayer2008

Broken In
I checked in the local supermarkets in my place and when i enquired about any problems with N95, and surprisingly found that they all say that N95 has software problems and some quality probs with camera. Guess the shipment was with faulty N95's they say. Does any digit members who own a N95 hav problems?
N95 is out of my list.

Now remains
N73,
N93i
Sony Ericsson w960i
Sony Ericsson k850i

and other phones that u might suggest that is similar to these above.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
outta them i'd suggest w960i. it bundles everything for an enthu. i suppose 3.2mp cam is fine. if u need more then go for k850i but u'll lack symbian tho.

i must agree to what u said. i checked out the build quality of n95 and wasn't at all impressed wid it. n93i is well built :) kudos to that phone!

OP
shadowslayer2008

shadowslayer2008

Broken In
I bought N73 Music Edition. 15000 Charging now. Wil use tomoro.
Dunno if N95 really was that bad as they said in software errors. But there are many users in the world who say that N95 sucks and compared to them, few say that it rocks.
Buying w960i for my brother next year.
Thanx for all the replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom