Intel Core i5 3570K

GSkill RipjawsX 4GB x2

Corsair TX850V2

GeForce GTX550Ti

Please Help!!!!!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
between ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 & ASRock Fatal1ty Z77 Professional the Fatal1ty totally rocks .. check the reviews/specs for yourself. and for some Alternatives can you post your budget for the mobo ? Your usage type ? Are you going to OC extremely or not and the choice of your after market cooler and are you interested in multi gpu set up.

OP
gautam_dey66

gautam_dey66

Error 404
between ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 & ASRock Fatal1ty Z77 Professional the Fatal1ty totally rocks .. check the reviews/specs for yourself. and for some Alternatives can you post your budget for the mobo ? Your usage type ? Are you going to OC extremely or not and the choice of your after market cooler and are you interested in multi gpu set up.

I Would OC My Processor & GPU. My Budget Is 12K. I Would Like To Get Some Alternatives Which Has To Be Better Than ASRock Fatal1ty Z77 Professional In Terms Of Features, Durability, Overclocking And Any Other Features If There Is Any.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
The Fatal1ty @ 16k, is above your budget. Its a great board for its price. Fantastic rating.

Would you stretch your budget to take this or opt for something at your budget ?

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I Would OC My Processor & GPU. My Budget Is 12K. I Would Like To Get Some Alternatives Which Has To Be Better Than ASRock Fatal1ty Z77 Professional In Terms Of Features, Durability, Overclocking And Any Other Features If There Is Any.

get Z77A-G45 Thunderbolt @ 12.7k from FK - best deal for your budget.

Top Bottom