which one to buy N70 music edition or N72 :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
hi everyone
please tell me which phone is better(nokia n70ME or nokia n72 )
what are the pros & cons and for which one i should go for.
and could u tell me what's the main diffierent between them ?
1. Sales Package Contents
2. video capture
3. sound quality
thanks in advance
bye

K

krazyfrog

N70 ME is better than N72. N72 is the non-3G version of N70 with more emphasis on design and music capability. N70 ME is basically just regular N70 with a different music player, 1 gb default memory card, different headset and a black coloured body. The only thing N72 lacks in comparison with N70/ME is 3G and secondary camera for video calls. Also it comes with only 128 mb card compared to 1gb in N70 ME. The thing is even though N70 ME is technically superior to N72, practically you'd be better off with N72 as 3G is not yet available in India and 1 gb memory card can be purchased separately. This way you end up saving quiet a bit of money. Thats why, i'll suggest you go for N72. Still its up to you to decide what to buy. If you really want to spend lotta of money, i'll suggest you take a look at SE K790i.
Btw video recording and sound quality is same between them.

Pathik

Google Bot
obviously n70 ME..
1.i dont think the package contents differ... tho n70 me might hv better earphones..
2.video capture in n70me is better wit the upgraded firmware.... n n70 has two cams... the one @ the front is a VGA one..
3.sound quality n70>=n72
most of all n70 has 3G

arunks

Hey here is the aks
pathiks said:
obviously n70 ME..
1.i dont think the package contents differ... tho n70 me might hv better earphones..
2.video capture in n70me is better wit the upgraded firmware.... n n70 has two cams... the one @ the front is a VGA one..
3.sound quality n70>=n72
most of all n70 has 3G

i have doubt abt ur 2nd point..
as both r 2 mega pixel phones...

and same hardware functionality other than 3g etc..

then how video capture is better in n70ME than n72...

if it is so can u plz tell me what r differences or betterments r there in n70me with upgraded firmware in comparison to n72 { or n70 (if in its case also) }

Pathik

Google Bot
thats the total ram.. After the os fires up the max available ram is 24mb in n70 md 16.x mb in n72

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Yes, i was talking about total ram only! When you say you have 1GB of RAM on your computer, you mean you have 1 GB total RAM, not 1 GB of free RAM!

K

krazyfrog

kalpik said:
Also, N70 has 32 MB RAM, and N72 has only 20 MB RAM.
the RAM is same in both, i.e. 32 mb. It's the internal phone memory thats 32 mb in N70 and 20 mb in N72.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
^^ Nope.. Internal memory in N70 is 21 MB.. Its RAM is 32 MB. And believe me, N72 has only 20 MB of RAM. :)

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
i serisouly don't understand why ppl are so crazy about 3G. it aint available here in india and even when it'll be who'll spend a fortune for net access thru 3G? and by the time the prices are affordable ur handset would've been obsolete! technology changes so fast. so buy what you can use today and face the things when they come.

i'd say n72 is real value for money. why pay more for a secondary cam and 3g when both are completely useless as of today???? i'd say if someone has to choose between an EDGE and non-EDGE phone then it makes sense to go in for edge enabled phone as prices are quite affordable. but then again how many ppl who boast of hafing an edge enabled phone actually use it???

my vote goes for n72. also consider w810i. its great value for money too. pay what you use today!

Last edited:

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
infra_red_dude said:
as krazy says if you want the best cam quality and are ready to spend a bit more get k790i. excellant phone!!

pathiks said:
if he has more money he can get k790i/w850i or mayb n73..

if you have more money go ahead and buy Nokai and SE company.:confused:

What is this man, he simply ask for N70ME or N72. Just keep him around these 2 models and don't confused him.:)

Peace

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
yes stick thats too. we are just suggesting alternatives to him so that he gets the best phone. not trying to confuse him! :)

cheers!

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Go 4 N72. D money u save can b used to upgrade ur N72. N70 is just too common these days. As mentioned here earlier d things lacking in N72 r just not really missed here (3g n dual camera)

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
hello
thanks alot for reply me friends :)
hmmm....

1st I want to buy a smartphone (lots of kool games like s60 & n-gage games,
and now nintendo video games my good old days back :p ( like mario & contra )
& S60 Nice apps like smartmovie video player, camcorder, music players. Net messengers/browsers...

what is good with S60 phones is when the features isn't on the phone you can just install it on. Like the missing keylocker for example, you just search for a freeware app and install it and you have an extra feature.
That's because NOKIA SERIES60 ROCKS!!!! Like a small PC :D

2nd Nokia N series video capture 352x288 (CIF) at up to 15 fps MPEG-4 and image capture with 20x Digital Zoom ;)

so NOKIA Nseries multimedia phone is all rounder.

hmm.. yep I agree with you N70 secondary cam and 3g both are completely useless in India..

but N70 Music Edition comes with the all black housing,
media pack consist of Nokia AD-41 and HS-21 headset, Nokia 1GB Mobile MMC.
i think Sales Package Contents of N70 Music Edition is good for music lovers

right now im thinking nokia N70 music editions & Nokia n73

ThX for Your Valuable Suggestions & Comments...
hm...im waiting for more suggestions.
are yaaron thodi si aur help kar do..thanks :)

have a nice day :)
byeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom