Which one should I go for?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why All People Recommend or Advice
Sapphire for 7950

Please tell me why other companies like MSI , GIGABYTE , XFX, HIS , POWERCOLOR are
not suitable for india

please i want to know !!:-?

you may face RMA issue later ... and not sure about Powercolor as well.

amjath

Human Spambot
No they have but no good reputation, may be Kolkata guys ll help u answering ur locality query

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
does that mean these companies dont have service centres in kolkata / india ?

They all have sans the GIGA gfx cards .... and XFX don't have a very good reputation nowadays and about powercolor Ive no experience.

Ironman

In the zone
No they have but no good reputation, may be Kolkata guys ll help u answering ur locality query
ok Rejected from Choice due to Bad Reputation

They all have sans the GIGA gfx cards .... and XFX don't have a very good reputation nowadays and about powercolor Ive no experience.

Could not catch the Meaning of "All have SANS the GIGA gfx Cards"

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
have a look at this post and I think this will make everything clear :
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-cards/168091-looking-grpahics-card-around-8k-2.html#post1817668

OP
A_ashish_A

A_ashish_A

Journeyman
ok got ASUS - GTX660 TI-DC2(TOP)-2GD5 :-D from Vedant comp for 21k. really cool seller :thumbs:

ASUS - GTX660 TI-DC2T-2GD5

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats on your purchase but why did you change your mind to go for a GTX 660 Ti ? ;-)

Ironman

In the zone
have a look at this post and I think this will make everything clear :
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-cards/168091-looking-grpahics-card-around-8k-2.html#post1817668

Odd
cause i found this
GIGABYTE India to Open Full-fledged,
:shock:

OP
A_ashish_A

A_ashish_A

Journeyman
Congrats on your purchase but why did you change your mind to go for a GTX 660 Ti ? ;-)

actually Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor-X OC was not available at that moment at vedant and i was not in a mood to wait. and i found ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti DirectCU II TOP quite satisfying. checked its reviews and found them very positive---
HARDOCP - Introduction - ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti DirectCU II TOP Review
GTX 660 Ti Roundup (ASUS, EVGA, Gigabyte, Galaxy, MSI)
i hope i made a wise choice :D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Odd
cause i found this
GIGABYTE India to Open Full-fledged,
:shock:

yeah, I've read that before and a few months later I've completely different experience with them.

actually Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor-X OC was not available at that moment at vedant and i was not in a mood to wait. and i found ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti DirectCU II TOP quite satisfying. checked its reviews and found them very positive---
HARDOCP - Introduction - ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti DirectCU II TOP Review
GTX 660 Ti Roundup (ASUS, EVGA, Gigabyte, Galaxy, MSI)
i hope i made a wise choice :D

you have a made a good decision and that's an excellent graphic card you've got.

Top Bottom